Windows 10: Am i going to lose my files on my windows 10 if i update to windows 11?

Discus and support Am i going to lose my files on my windows 10 if i update to windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello.Am I going to lose all files and games and pictures if I upgrade to Windows 11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by packadd, Dec 29, 2021.

1. packadd Win User

Am i going to lose my files on my windows 10 if i update to windows 11?

Hello.Am I going to lose all files and games and pictures if I upgrade to Windows 11?

:)

packadd, Dec 29, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 29, 2021
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Dec 29, 2021
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Dec 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Am i going to lose my files on my windows 10 if i update to windows 11? - Similar Threads - going lose files

2. I am Unable to update my windows 10 to windows 11 whenever I go on windows update page...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am Unable to update my windows 10 to windows 11 whenever I go on windows update page...: Also When I go to services.msc the windows update service is set to automatic but The service is not running When I try to run the service I am getting Error 1053: Could not start a service in timely fashion. I think this is the main reason I am unable to perform update I...
  3. I am Unable to update my windows 10 to windows 11 whenever I go on windows update page...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am Unable to update my windows 10 to windows 11 whenever I go on windows update page...: Also When I go to services.msc the windows update service is set to automatic but The service is not running When I try to run the service I am getting Error 1053: Could not start a service in timely fashion. I think this is the main reason I am unable to perform update I...
  4. I am Unable to update my windows 10 to windows 11 whenever I go on windows update page...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. If i update my windows 10 to windows 11 will i lose all my games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i update my windows 10 to windows 11 will i lose all my games?: I wanna upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11 but i'm scared to lose all my games and data, will the upgrade erase everything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-update-my-windows-10-to-windows-11-will-i/2cb9fbd6-5f8d-4f35-ac6a-c15d7739d6d3
  6. If i update my windows 10 to windows 11 will i lose all my games?

If i update my windows 10 to windows 11 will i lose all my games?: I wanna upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11 but i'm scared to lose all my games and data, will the upgrade erase everything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-update-my-windows-10-to-windows-11-will-i/2cb9fbd6-5f8d-4f35-ac6a-c15d7739d6d3
  7. i have windows 11 and i cloned my windows and all the files that go with it i am trying to...

i have windows 11 and i cloned my windows and all the files that go with it i am trying to...: i ahve tried to open disc management with admin but soon as i click on it the disck management showes up it dosnt give me the option to open with admin . i also cant seem to be able to take a screen shot using windows shift and s ....
  8. i have windows 11 and i cloned my windows and all the files that go with it i am trying to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have windows 11 and i cloned my windows and all the files that go with it i am trying to...: i ahve tried to open disc management with admin but soon as i click on it the disck management showes up it dosnt give me the option to open with admin . i also cant seem to be able to take a screen shot using windows shift and s ....
  9. Am i going to lose my files on my windows 10 if i update to windows 11?

Am i going to lose my files on my windows 10 if i update to windows 11?: Hello.Am I going to lose all files and games and pictures if I upgrade to Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-i-going-to-lose-my-files-on-my-windows-10-if-i/43798c0c-634d-4eb0-9fae-52005486019c
  10. will i lose my files if i update my windows 10 to windows 10 update 1903??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    will i lose my files if i update my windows 10 to windows 10 update 1903??: i dunno if i will lose my files or not :cccc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-i-lose-my-files-if-i-update-my-windows-10-to/711bc3ee-1499-4e34-8ba6-f4337a7308f1