Windows 10: am i good? is there anything else i can do to clear my history ?

Discus and support am i good? is there anything else i can do to clear my history ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so for reasons i won’t disclose i want to delete my history on my dads computer which has windows 10.0.18362 Build 18362. he has firefox , internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wywscone, Sep 22, 2020.

1. am i good? is there anything else i can do to clear my history ?

so for reasons i won’t disclose i want to delete my history on my dads computer which has windows 10.0.18362 Build 18362.

he has firefox , internet explorer, and chrome, so i deleted my history on all. i even deleted windows activity. i also deleted it through the control panel. i was wondering if there’s any other thing i should do. like is there another place the history might be. another place i should delete. would it be in files? thank you

submitted by /u/wywscone
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wywscone, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Zehlewi Win User

Clearing Windows Defender history

Hey, what you need to do is so simple, just follow the steps below exactly in order:
    1. Turn OFF Real-time Protection
    2. Turn OFF Cloud-delivered Protection
    3. Go to this folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History\Service
    4. Delete the contents in the folder
    5. Turn ON Real-time Protection
    6. Turn ON Cloud-delivered Protection
    That's it... Now check protection History, it's empty.
    Done!

Zehlewi, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Clear history in music + videos

So if you have a history item you want off that list, the only option you currently have at this time is to play other items. As they appear in the list, the older history items will scroll off the list.

I would ask that you consider offering your thoughts at the official suggestion box and hopefully someone on the team will push to have that implemented.

I can tell you that they DO READ THEM and your input would be valuable.

Feature suggestions can be made at
    windowsphone.uservoice.com

You could also use the Suggestion Box app to post suggestions & feature requests for wp8 from your windows
    phone

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Nick Dich Win User

am i good? is there anything else i can do to clear my history ?

Clearing Cortana's Pick Up Where You Left Off History?...

Hi,

You can follow the steps given below to clear Cortana's search history on your computer:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy.
    • On the left side of the window, look for Speech, inking & typing.
    • Click Stop getting to know me.
    • You will get a popup notification that will clear suggestions, just click
      Turn off
    • If you wish to make Cortana record again suggestions for you moving forward after clearing the history, you can turn it on again by clicking
      Get to know me.

Kindly give us feedback if this helped you with your concern.

Nick Dich, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

am i good? is there anything else i can do to clear my history ?

1. am i good? is there anything else i can do to clear my history ? - Similar Threads - anything else clear

2. My computer currently cannot upgrade to Windows 11. Is there anything else I can do to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer currently cannot upgrade to Windows 11. Is there anything else I can do to...: My PC was manufactured in 2013, and originally had Windows 8 OS installed. When I was checking to see in my update settings if I could upgrade to Windows 11, it said that my computer doesn't meet the requirements.*The image wouldn't uploadThese are the following reasons why I...
  3. My computer currently cannot upgrade to Windows 11. Is there anything else I can do to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer currently cannot upgrade to Windows 11. Is there anything else I can do to...: My PC was manufactured in 2013, and originally had Windows 8 OS installed. When I was checking to see in my update settings if I could upgrade to Windows 11, it said that my computer doesn't meet the requirements.*The image wouldn't uploadThese are the following reasons why I...
  4. My computer currently cannot upgrade to Windows 11. Is there anything else I can do to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Ran a scan, is there anything else I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ran a scan, is there anything else I need to do?: A few minutes ago, I turned off my computer and got an error where I had to click OK to terminate the program. I chose to look into this more and it seems that I had some damaged files. I tried running a sfc scan, but the window instantly closes, so I ran a scannow command...
  6. Ran a scan, is there anything else I need to do?

Ran a scan, is there anything else I need to do?: A few minutes ago, I turned off my computer and got an error where I had to click OK to terminate the program. I chose to look into this more and it seems that I had some damaged files. I tried running a sfc scan, but the window instantly closes, so I ran a scannow command...
  7. How do I clear the history?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clear the history?: The way I've always done it, I don't seem to get a message stating that I have actually told the computer to do anything. Links to where I have gone still appear purple. I don't want to clear too much, because I might have to sign in to web sites again....
  8. How do I clear the history?

How do I clear the history?: The way I've always done it, I don't seem to get a message stating that I have actually told the computer to do anything. Links to where I have gone still appear purple. I don't want to clear too much, because I might have to sign in to web sites again....
  9. How do I clear reliability monitor history?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I clear reliability monitor history?: How can I remove reliability monitory history? I just bought a new laptop but experienced a couple of app crashes. I've removed the apps in question and would like to remove the history of these errors as well. I've already clicked the "Clear all problems reports" but it...
  10. how can i clear windows defender history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i clear windows defender history: How can i clear windows defender history? it didnt have clear button and too long to see [IMG] Can somebody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-clear-windows-defender-history/683e7d31-f378-4ac5-b131-7b05097c7b91"