Windows 10: Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?

Discus and support Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I keep having to rewrite this because I get carried away with including details. Here are the hard facts:I discovered that a phone that was put up in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ClintonSan, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?

I keep having to rewrite this because I get carried away with including details. Here are the hard facts:I discovered that a phone that was put up in storage has been the culprit for not only remotely accessing my router, but taking over complete control over my home network.I have purchased several different USB drives each time hoping that a new windows iso download and full install is going to result in this remote attack being disconnected. I've installed Windows and downloaded Windows 10 or Windows Live in each time ensuring that it comes from microsoft.com each time verifying the iso aft

:)

ClintonSan, Jun 23, 2022
  2. R.Mike Win User

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Losing internet connection intermittently only on laptop

Hi Lindamartin,

For us to know the reason why your laptop is losing internet connection intermittently and how to fix it, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it will solve the issue:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

We suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?

Account hacked

My email (live.com) account was hacked.

• To whom do I report?
    • Where do I send header information?
    • How do I recover my account?

System details:

• Running Windows 10 on an HP all-in-one computer
    • Office 365

Thanks for your help.

BarbaraLamkin, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?

1. Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind? - Similar Threads - hacked losing mind

2. Am I Hacked?!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I Hacked?!?: Someone has hacked my Gaming Laptop I believe. I play the game called Fortnite a lot and I’ve noticed people trying to log onto my account. Very suspicious on my account. And my performance of my laptop has decreased drastically and have many processes like taskmanagerhost...
  3. Am I Hacked?!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I Hacked?!?: Someone has hacked my Gaming Laptop I believe. I play the game called Fortnite a lot and I’ve noticed people trying to log onto my account. Very suspicious on my account. And my performance of my laptop has decreased drastically and have many processes like taskmanagerhost...
  4. Am I hacked?

Am I hacked?: I have a blue screen on log in that only displays the time and date. When I try to right click or enter to enter my password, it doesn’t work… it keeps me at the blue background time and date screen. I tried to restart my pc several times. Replugging the power cord, holding...
  5. Am I hacked?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Am I hacked?: I have a blue screen on log in that only displays the time and date. When I try to right click or enter to enter my password, it doesn’t work… it keeps me at the blue background time and date screen. I tried to restart my pc several times. Replugging the power cord, holding...
  6. Am I hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Am I hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Am I hacked?: Sometimes when I watch videos on streaming channels YouTube, Amazon Prime Video a frame of a person's live desktop camara will appear for half a second. The times it has happen It's an actual person sitting in front of their computer.I would rewind what I'm watching to see if...
  8. Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?: I keep having to rewrite this because I get carried away with including details. Here are the hard facts:I discovered that a phone that was put up in storage has been the culprit for not only remotely accessing my router, but taking over complete control over my home...
  9. Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?

Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?: I keep having to rewrite this because I get carried away with including details. Here are the hard facts:I discovered that a phone that was put up in storage has been the culprit for not only remotely accessing my router, but taking over complete control over my home...
  10. Win10pro Install - please help, I am losing my mind!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10pro Install - please help, I am losing my mind!!!: Hi, I just migrated back to Win after a decade on Mac. Build my tower and am now failing miserably at installing Win 10 pro. Here's the deal. 1. I format a USB drive to NTFS/GUID on my Mac Pro and copy the contents of the latest win10 disk image (Win10_1909_English_x64)...