Windows 10: Am I in the Friendzo?

Discus and support Am I in the Friendzo? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, guys, as I wrote some time ago, I am in love with a girl in my class (9th grade). We have been doing so much already, meanwhile we meet 1-2 times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tapsini, Jul 14, 2020.

1. tapsini Win User

Am I in the Friendzo?

Hi, guys,

as I wrote some time ago, I am in love with a girl in my class (9th grade). We have been doing so much already, meanwhile we meet 1-2 times a week. One must note that she is very much in school because she wants to become a doctor or needs a lot of time for herself. A sign what always throws me back is the writing: when I write to her I usually get an answer 1 day later. That sounds like a lot but I asked her about it and she said that she is always a bit confused in that respect. I have asked her friends and they always get a message back late. But when we meet it is very nice and we already had a few movie evenings in which I always managed to put my arm around her, she never showed any deviation. Sometimes she only looks up into my eyes when I ask her questions about the show. I have been looking into her eyes a lot lately to see how big her pupils are and they were already very big. Anyway... on Friday we had a graduation party with the class and me and my boyfriend spent the whole day deeptalking and playing volleyball with the class. She switched directly to my team when we were split up, her friend to the other team. The decisive point came in the evening when she sat alone next to a group playing table tennis. I sat down next to her and she asked me what I had been doing the whole time. I told her that I had been talking to my boyfriend the whole time. Then she quickly asked me about what? And I said about times past and that a lot of things are different right now than I would imagine. In the conversation we often looked each other in the eyes. She offered me to go to a more quiet place so that I could tell her what my problems are right now. We sat down on a staircase a bit off the beaten track and I put my arm around her and she leaned against me. I'll have to do a second part...

:)

tapsini, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 14, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Am I in the Friendzo?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Am I in the Friendzo?