Windows 10: Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?

Discus and support Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Recently I detected a virus in my Twitch folder with malware-bytes, and quarantined/deleted it. I noticed some strange things after such as things... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by T.P.nutter, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?

Recently I detected a virus in my Twitch folder with malware-bytes, and quarantined/deleted it. I noticed some strange things after such as things moving around and later I had an impservice.lock file in my defender around the same time I lost access to the folders in there such as scan history. When I had ransomeware protections on with windows defender I noticed it had blocked an asrock exe or application. Rouge killer later found 3 things and removed them, I did a scan with anti-rootkit materials from malwarebytes and then used autoruns to see if there was anything I missed. I thought I cle

:)

T.P.nutter, Feb 11, 2024
Thema:

Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?

1. Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus? - Similar Threads - infected Paranoid Asrock

2. Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?: Recently I detected a virus in my Twitch folder with malware-bytes, and quarantined/deleted it. I noticed some strange things after such as things moving around and later I had an impservice.lock file in my defender around the same time I lost access to the folders in there...
  3. Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?: Recently I detected a virus in my Twitch folder with malware-bytes, and quarantined/deleted it. I noticed some strange things after such as things moving around and later I had an impservice.lock file in my defender around the same time I lost access to the folders in there...
  4. I can't delete a potentially virus infected file on my HDD.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't delete a potentially virus infected file on my HDD.: I cant delete a particular file on my hard drive and I've been on this for about a week. At first, I used defender and it didn't detect it. Next, I used malware bytes and it didn't detect it. I tried using cmd to delete it and nothing. The virus doesn't actually harm my...
  5. Potential Virus?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Potential Virus?: Every time I start up my computer 3 tabs of PowerShell pop up on my screen despite me turning off the run upon startup option in my task manager. Another issue I've had is when I open up Google Chrome it pops up for a second, then closes and restarts every time. I have also...
  6. Am I being Paranoid of Virus?

Am I being Paranoid of Virus?: I downloaded an item with an exe file a few hours ago. When I, stupidly, tried to open it, it got defended and deleted the file. I deleted the entire folder, as well as wiped the trash can. I also ran a scan with avg, malwarebytes, and a quick windows defender scan. Should I...
  7. Can drivers be potential virus?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can drivers be potential virus?: I am suspicious of a software which adds a virtual audio device and an application to support. So I copied the driver files from a software and then I clean install windows 10, and add that driver from device manager "add a legacy driver" and things work as desired. The...
  8. Is this a potential virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a potential virus?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iTechsTR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gx1sy3/is_this_a_potential_virus/
  9. Virus infection

Virus infection: I recently brought a Acer Predator 17 X. After two weeks i noticed a “-“ flashing ln the top left hand side of t a blank screen that loaded after the Acer logo screen and the Windows10 loading screen. I found a utility on sorceforge that found a virus in the bootrecord that...
  10. Am I becoming paranoid?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Am I becoming paranoid?: Some years ago I had a laptop crash but had everything backed up ok. Then I got a PC and after a few years had a disk crash but all was backed up and it wasn't my C: drive so no great problem. This last month I bought a new PC with Windows 10 installed on its SSD, and...