Windows 10: Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?

Discus and support Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I detected a virus in my Twitch folder with malware-bytes, and quarantined/deleted it. I noticed some strange things after such as things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by T.P.nutter, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?

Recently I detected a virus in my Twitch folder with malware-bytes, and quarantined/deleted it. I noticed some strange things after such as things moving around and later I had an impservice.lock file in my defender around the same time I lost access to the folders in there such as scan history. When I had ransomeware protections on with windows defender I noticed it had blocked an asrock exe or application. Rouge killer later found 3 things and removed them, I did a scan with anti-rootkit materials from malwarebytes and then used autoruns to see if there was anything I missed. I thought I cle

:)

T.P.nutter, Feb 11, 2024
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Feb 11, 2024
  3. Windows- Edge 10 is infected by virus

Hi Grover,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What is the exact issue you are facing on Windows 10?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    For now I would suggest you to perform a virus scan. If a computer is infected by a virus, lots of resources will be taken up to greatly slow down computer performance. Click on the below to perform a virus scan.

Page not found

Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 11, 2024
  4. cookies1 Win User

Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?

Infected by mail.ru virus

I reinstalled Java, now its version is 64-bit. We have deleted and cleaned a lot of things. So I think I shouldn't think my PC is infected now. I thought silly about residual files, sorry for that. This infected virus disrupted my psychology. Anyway, is there any step to clean or do something else for harmful file or stuff in my PC?

Thanks. Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus? :)

cookies1, Feb 11, 2024
Thema:

Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?

1. Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus? - Similar Threads - infected Paranoid Asrock

2. Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?: Recently I detected a virus in my Twitch folder with malware-bytes, and quarantined/deleted it. I noticed some strange things after such as things moving around and later I had an impservice.lock file in my defender around the same time I lost access to the folders in there...
  3. Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?: Recently I detected a virus in my Twitch folder with malware-bytes, and quarantined/deleted it. I noticed some strange things after such as things moving around and later I had an impservice.lock file in my defender around the same time I lost access to the folders in there...
  4. I can't delete a potentially virus infected file on my HDD.

I can't delete a potentially virus infected file on my HDD.: I cant delete a particular file on my hard drive and I've been on this for about a week. At first, I used defender and it didn't detect it. Next, I used malware bytes and it didn't detect it. I tried using cmd to delete it and nothing. The virus doesn't actually harm my...
  5. Potential Virus?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Potential Virus?: Every time I start up my computer 3 tabs of PowerShell pop up on my screen despite me turning off the run upon startup option in my task manager. Another issue I've had is when I open up Google Chrome it pops up for a second, then closes and restarts every time. I have also...
  6. Am I being Paranoid of Virus?

Am I being Paranoid of Virus?: I downloaded an item with an exe file a few hours ago. When I, stupidly, tried to open it, it got defended and deleted the file. I deleted the entire folder, as well as wiped the trash can. I also ran a scan with avg, malwarebytes, and a quick windows defender scan. Should I...
  7. Can drivers be potential virus?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can drivers be potential virus?: I am suspicious of a software which adds a virtual audio device and an application to support. So I copied the driver files from a software and then I clean install windows 10, and add that driver from device manager "add a legacy driver" and things work as desired. The...
  8. Is this a potential virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a potential virus?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iTechsTR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gx1sy3/is_this_a_potential_virus/
  9. Virus infection

Virus infection: I recently brought a Acer Predator 17 X. After two weeks i noticed a “-“ flashing ln the top left hand side of t a blank screen that loaded after the Acer logo screen and the Windows10 loading screen. I found a utility on sorceforge that found a virus in the bootrecord that...
  10. Am I becoming paranoid?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Am I becoming paranoid?: Some years ago I had a laptop crash but had everything backed up ok. Then I got a PC and after a few years had a disk crash but all was backed up and it wasn't my C: drive so no great problem. This last month I bought a new PC with Windows 10 installed on its SSD, and...