Windows 10: am i missing something to enable gamebar?

Discus and support am i missing something to enable gamebar? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lexahh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hcwn0i/am_i_missing_something_to_enable_gamebar/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lexahh, Jun 20, 2020.

1. /u/Lexahh Win User

am i missing something to enable gamebar?

/u/Lexahh, Jun 20, 2020

2. Gamebar process problem

Hi,

The Gamebar Presence Writer is automatically enabled on your computer if you opened the Game bar and play a game. This process allows you to record video clips from your games.

If you are playing a game and you want to disable the Gamebar Presence Writer, follow the steps below:

• Click Start, and then type Task Manager in the search box.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, look for Gamebar Presence Writer, and then press the
      End task button.

To disable Game bar, here are the steps:

• Launch Xbox app, and then go to Settings
      am i missing something to enable gamebar? 3fdfc27e-d4eb-432c-a21e-4c317ca12d6d.jpg
    • Click Game DVR.
    • Turn off Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR.

If you have further queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Gamebar process problem

Yeah, Like many people here have commented I have disabled everything in relation to Windows Game mode, gamedvr and gamebar in the settings menu. When that failed to fix the issue, I disabled everything in the registry in relation to game mode, gamedvr and
    gamebar. That stupid gamebar presence process was still there. Then I used powershell to remove the xbox app. Still there. It only started doing this today. Please get rid of this crap and give me back control over what runs on my own computer.

Thanks.

GingerMonkey_891, Jun 20, 2020
  4. am i missing something to enable gamebar?

Gamebar process problem

This **** runs in the background even if you uninstall Xbox app and have everything turned off it's a consistent pain in the ass that I have to kill the process every time I'm gaming because it eats my framerate when I've never used it or want to use it.

DavidSischo, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

am i missing something to enable gamebar?

1. am i missing something to enable gamebar? - Similar Threads - missing something enable

2. Microsoft Store and XBox Gamebar Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and XBox Gamebar Missing: I just got a new computer and my Microsoft store and my XBox gamebar are both missing, ive tried other fixes here and they don't seem to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-xbox-gamebar-missing/771c33c9-6822-47cd-adff-0654a88b1310
  3. Microsoft Store and XBox Gamebar Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and XBox Gamebar Missing: I just got a new computer and my Microsoft store and my XBox gamebar are both missing, ive tried other fixes here and they don't seem to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-xbox-gamebar-missing/771c33c9-6822-47cd-adff-0654a88b1310
  4. Are these features missing in Windows 11 or am I missing something?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are these features missing in Windows 11 or am I missing something?: After updating my Surface GO 2 Wi-Fi 256 gb to Windows 11 I noticed a few things that I can't find an option for:I can't get lables to show in the task bar nor can I get task icons to not always group.I can't organize my start menu like in Windows 10. I can make folders and...
  5. Are these features missing in Windows 11 or am I missing something?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are these features missing in Windows 11 or am I missing something?: After updating my Surface GO 2 Wi-Fi 256 gb to Windows 11 I noticed a few things that I can't find an option for:I can't get lables to show in the task bar nor can I get task icons to not always group.I can't organize my start menu like in Windows 10. I can make folders and...
  6. Am I missing something?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Am I missing something?: I tried the new MS Edge, but I was unable to find where to change my home page or default search engine... Did they eliminate that this time around? "We are Microsoft, resistance is futile!" submitted by /u/radrick01 [link] [comments]...
  7. Brave/Edge Back buttons? Am I missing something

in Browsers and Email
    Brave/Edge Back buttons? Am I missing something: I have the latest version of Windows 10. Both my Edge and Brave browsers will not go back a page when I hit the back button. Is there a fix for this? 177200
  8. Can't boot into Cloned Drive. Am I missing something?

Can't boot into Cloned Drive. Am I missing something?: Ok, I'll try to make this short, but detailed: I'm want to clone my OS from my 2.5" SSD to an M.2. I used Macrium Reflect to clone the drive, and it seemed to work fine, but when I try to boot to it, I get the Windows 10 "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" screen like...
  9. Am I missing something?

Am I missing something?: submitted by /u/10xKnowItAll [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/is21ud/am_i_missing_something/
  10. Performance Tab on gamebar is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance Tab on gamebar is missing: Hello when i update to october 2018 today and when launch any game then press windows + G the gamebar panel opens up but missing the performance tab! where i can toggle dedicate resources on and off. what should i do to fix this pls help ty! [ATTACH]...