Windows 10: Am I missing something?

Discus and support Am I missing something? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried the new MS Edge, but I was unable to find where to change my home page or default search engine... Did they eliminate that this time around?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/radrick01, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Am I missing something?

I tried the new MS Edge, but I was unable to find where to change my home page or default search engine... Did they eliminate that this time around?

"We are Microsoft, resistance is futile!"

submitted by /u/radrick01
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/radrick01, Jun 6, 2021
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

Tenforo, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

Tenforo, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Am I missing something? [​IMG]

Tenforo, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Am I missing something?

1. Am I missing something? - Similar Threads - missing something

2. Power Management Tab Missing - Windows 10 - June 2021

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Management Tab Missing - Windows 10 - June 2021: Hi all , I need to uncheck the option 'allow the computer to turn off this device' on my wireless adapter. Under Device Manager - > Network -> Adapter -> Properties there is no "Power Management" Tab as there should be and proposed in several instructions online. I have also...
  3. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.: I Keep getting this message when I keep trying to “Download and install” and “Retry”:-"Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or...
  4. Brave/Edge Back buttons? Am I missing something

in Browsers and Email
    Brave/Edge Back buttons? Am I missing something: I have the latest version of Windows 10. Both my Edge and Brave browsers will not go back a page when I hit the back button. Is there a fix for this? 177200
  5. Can't boot into Cloned Drive. Am I missing something?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't boot into Cloned Drive. Am I missing something?: Ok, I'll try to make this short, but detailed: I'm want to clone my OS from my 2.5" SSD to an M.2. I used Macrium Reflect to clone the drive, and it seemed to work fine, but when I try to boot to it, I get the Windows 10 "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" screen like...
  6. Am I missing something?

Am I missing something?: submitted by /u/10xKnowItAll [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/is21ud/am_i_missing_something/
  7. am i missing something to enable gamebar?

am i missing something to enable gamebar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lexahh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hcwn0i/am_i_missing_something_to_enable_gamebar/
  8. I'm Probably missing something but please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm Probably missing something but please help.: Hi there I made a small mistake. I was having trouble with my bluetooth headphones connecting to my pc but sound would still come out of the pc and not the headphones. so i found a fix and went through step by step until it got to "uninstall Realtek HD audio manager. i...
  9. Have Just Reset Windows 10 Home PC yet Something is Missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Have Just Reset Windows 10 Home PC yet Something is Missing: Before I chose to reset Windows 10 Home (x64) installation a warning prompt emerged on the screen reminding me of things that I will need to reinstall after Windows was done resetting. The problem is is that I didn't write this down because I have done this so many times....
  10. I'm missing something.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm missing something.: I had to re-install Windows 10 on my Dell tablet. I know some software has to be re-installed. Right now, while visiting some web sites, I get no pictures showing. I was trying to print out a review of external harddrives, but the pictures didn't show. Just a blank spot....