Windows 10: am i missing the undo button in windows 10 explorer?

Discus and support am i missing the undo button in windows 10 explorer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I copied a folder into the wrong folder. I tried to find the undo icon but couldn't. I had to use the keyboard. 59428 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ironfist, Aug 8, 2016.

1. ironfist Win User

am i missing the undo button in windows 10 explorer?

I copied a folder into the wrong folder. I tried to find the undo icon but couldn't. I had to use the keyboard.

:)

ironfist, Aug 8, 2016
  2. RobDawson Win User

No 'Undo' button in bottom RH corner in Solitaire 'Daily Challenge' games

In the Microsoft Solitaire collection , the 'undo' button normally in the bottom right hand corner of each game in the 'Daily Challenge ' series is missing. The problem has arisen after I upgraded to Windows 10 .

In Windows 8.1 ( yesterday ) no problem . The other thing is that the task e.g. finish the game in 75 moves ...remains on the screen in a band at the bottom , whereas in windows 8.1 it used to retract unless 'summoned.

Having no 'undo last move ' button in the bottom right hand corner makes the game more difficult- my only option if I 'miss a trick' is to restart the game each time . :-(

I have tried uninstalling Solitaire , restarting my laptop and reloading 'Solitaire' ....which hasn't solved the problem.

It seems to happen only in the 'Daily Challenge series ...in the 'free standing 'Free Cell' games, for example , the bottom right hand corner 'undo' button still appears as normal.

Can you help ?

RobDawson, Aug 8, 2016
  3. No 'Undo' button in bottom RH corner in Solitaire 'Daily Challenge' games

i don't have a real solution, but if it helps, the buttons are down there, they just aren't visible. i haven't been able to make them visible, but if you click along the bottom of the app, below the row of cards on the far left side, the undo button will work.

shoolessdanny, Aug 8, 2016
  4. am i missing the undo button in windows 10 explorer?

Hi:

I think it's hidden by default.
    Click the little down arrow next to "File Explorer" in order to enable it and to "customize" the quick access toolbar.

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 8, 2016
  5. ironfist Win User
    Cool. Thanks. I didn't check there.

Wow, it just becomes an arrow when you add it. According to my experience with other Windows releases I figured it would be a menu option.

ironfist, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

am i missing the undo button in windows 10 explorer?

1. am i missing the undo button in windows 10 explorer? - Similar Threads - missing undo button

2. PLEASE HELP push button reset undo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PLEASE HELP push button reset undo: Apparently I initiated a push button reset accidentally and now all off the files from my desktop are gone! How can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-push-button-reset-undo/379a5ad8-33e7-4096-8dc5-d1708d1366c9"
  3. I am not getting a minimize button at the top of my windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not getting a minimize button at the top of my windows: I am not getting a minimize button at the top of my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-getting-a-minimize-button-at-the-top-of/1157d3c3-a0bc-4f20-a42b-a3da54c20a73
  4. Missing Windows 10 Update button

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Windows 10 Update button: Under Settings/Windows Security and Update/Windows Update, there are multiple pending updates. Some are pending install, other pending download. Some have been sitting there since March of this year. There is NO check for updates button, and NO button to being the update...
  5. I am completely stuck. Windows button doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am completely stuck. Windows button doesn’t work.: [IMG]I just factory reset my computer and I am now stuck on this page. When i turn my computer off and on again the error message below appears. it also appears when i open Recycle Bin. the home button doesnt work when i click it or when i use the keyboard, the same can be...
  6. "Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing

"Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing: I enabled the Nearby Sharing option from the action centre, but cannot find any Share button in the Share tab of an explorer! How can I use Nearby Sharing? [ATTACH] 129508
  7. "Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing

"Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing: I enabled the Nearby Sharing option from the action centre, but cannot find any Share button in the Share tab of an explorer! How can I use Nearby Sharing? [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10 Photos missing buttons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos missing buttons: Windows 10 Photos "add music" window is missing DONE and CANCEL buttons. Impossible to add music. Anyone else has this bug?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/windows-10-photos-missing-buttons/fccbf418-e34c-4439-b56f-177e1d9d886e
  9. Can I undo deletion of 'Switch Between Windows' taskbar button?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I undo deletion of 'Switch Between Windows' taskbar button?: I have never used, and can't see me ever using, the 'Switch Between Windows' and 'Show Desktop' buttons on the taskbar. I also don't see a way to disable/remove them. So, if I simply delete them, can they be restored if I someday slip into an alternate reality where I would...
  10. Expando buttons missing in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Expando buttons missing in File Explorer: can any one point me to ..... How can i easily see if there are folders in a folder without opening the folder ? The small triangles that indicate there are nested folders in a folder are missing ..how are these buttons enabled ? thanks for any advice OS =...