Windows 10: am i missing the undo button in windows 10 explorer?

Discus and support am i missing the undo button in windows 10 explorer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I copied a folder into the wrong folder. I tried to find the undo icon but couldn't. I had to use the keyboard. 59428 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ironfist, Aug 8, 2016.

1. ironfist Win User

am i missing the undo button in windows 10 explorer?

I copied a folder into the wrong folder. I tried to find the undo icon but couldn't. I had to use the keyboard.

:)

ironfist, Aug 8, 2016
  2. RobDawson Win User

No 'Undo' button in bottom RH corner in Solitaire 'Daily Challenge' games

In the Microsoft Solitaire collection , the 'undo' button normally in the bottom right hand corner of each game in the 'Daily Challenge ' series is missing. The problem has arisen after I upgraded to Windows 10 .

In Windows 8.1 ( yesterday ) no problem . The other thing is that the task e.g. finish the game in 75 moves ...remains on the screen in a band at the bottom , whereas in windows 8.1 it used to retract unless 'summoned.

Having no 'undo last move ' button in the bottom right hand corner makes the game more difficult- my only option if I 'miss a trick' is to restart the game each time . :-(

I have tried uninstalling Solitaire , restarting my laptop and reloading 'Solitaire' ....which hasn't solved the problem.

It seems to happen only in the 'Daily Challenge series ...in the 'free standing 'Free Cell' games, for example , the bottom right hand corner 'undo' button still appears as normal.

Can you help ?

RobDawson, Aug 8, 2016
  3. No 'Undo' button in bottom RH corner in Solitaire 'Daily Challenge' games

i don't have a real solution, but if it helps, the buttons are down there, they just aren't visible. i haven't been able to make them visible, but if you click along the bottom of the app, below the row of cards on the far left side, the undo button will work.

shoolessdanny, Aug 8, 2016
  4. am i missing the undo button in windows 10 explorer?

Hi:

I think it's hidden by default.
    Click the little down arrow next to "File Explorer" in order to enable it and to "customize" the quick access toolbar.

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 8, 2016
  5. ironfist Win User
    Cool. Thanks. I didn't check there.

Wow, it just becomes an arrow when you add it. According to my experience with other Windows releases I figured it would be a menu option.

ironfist, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

am i missing the undo button in windows 10 explorer?

1. am i missing the undo button in windows 10 explorer? - Similar Threads - missing undo button

2. windows 11 file explorer missing move button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 file explorer missing move button: I got a new computer with windows 11 and I use the file explorer a lot to move pictures and files from my phone to an external hard drive. There is no Move button now in the new version, Why would Microsoft get rid of this. In one move I used to be able to move and delete...
  3. Windows 11 missing print button on file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 missing print button on file explorer: Hello,In windows 7 and 10 we had cool feature open any folder select 1-15 files example PDF press right mouse and select Print. So we could print files without opening them.Seems Windows 11 has no option to Print? Why downgrade?? I'm regretting that upgraded from 10 to 11...
  4. Windows 11 missing print button on file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 missing print button on file explorer: Hello,In windows 7 and 10 we had cool feature open any folder select 1-15 files example PDF press right mouse and select Print. So we could print files without opening them.Seems Windows 11 has no option to Print? Why downgrade?? I'm regretting that upgraded from 10 to 11...
  5. Open button is missing in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open button is missing in file explorer: Hi,I have the following problem: whenever I click on a file in the internet browser, the file browser opens and I have only two options what to do with the file: Save and Cancel, Open button is missing. I used to open word documents, mp3s, etc. directly, without saving them...
  6. Open button is missing in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open button is missing in file explorer: Hi,I have the following problem: whenever I click on a file in the internet browser, the file browser opens and I have only two options what to do with the file: Save and Cancel, Open button is missing. I used to open word documents, mp3s, etc. directly, without saving them...
  7. Open button is missing in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Brave/Edge Back buttons? Am I missing something

in Browsers and Email
    Brave/Edge Back buttons? Am I missing something: I have the latest version of Windows 10. Both my Edge and Brave browsers will not go back a page when I hit the back button. Is there a fix for this? 177200
  9. File Explorer Buttons/Options are Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Buttons/Options are Missing: When I open File Explorer, I recently noticed that there are buttons like "File" "Home" "Share" "View" missing, and generally the entire tab missing This is how it's supposed to look like: https://prnt.sc/smjvcm This is how it looks on my PC: https://prnt.sc/smjuc0 I tried...
  10. Expando buttons missing in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Expando buttons missing in File Explorer: can any one point me to ..... How can i easily see if there are folders in a folder without opening the folder ? The small triangles that indicate there are nested folders in a folder are missing ..how are these buttons enabled ? thanks for any advice OS =...