Windows 10: Am Missing Bluetooth from this Laptop

Discus and support Am Missing Bluetooth from this Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Am Missing Bluetooth from this LaptopThis is the type of system I have. Device name RusssDesktop-OR47L20 Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2820 @ 2.13GHz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Russ AKA Michael P, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Am Missing Bluetooth from this Laptop

Am Missing Bluetooth from this LaptopThis is the type of system I have. Device name RusssDesktop-OR47L20 Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2820 @ 2.13GHz 2.13 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.89 GB usable Device ID 97B8691E-F4ED-47FA-AA57-4627D1ACF586 Product ID 00325-80000-00000-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display =========================================Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 Installed on ‎9/‎30/‎2020 OS build 19043.1081 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0 =====

:)

Russ AKA Michael P, Jul 4, 2021
  2. mrgeek Win User

Bluetooth COMPLETELY Missing from Win 10 Laptop

Turn your BT device off, then on. Open Action Center. Is Bluetooth listed in the L column, like in my screenshot ?
    If no, which BT driver did you dl from ASUS ? You might try the other one (you can always uninstall either). Open Device Manager. Check that the driver and devices are listed (see screenshot). R-click driver (Broadcomm, in my case)/Update Driver Software, then have Windows automatically search and install/restart. Good Luck

Am Missing Bluetooth from this Laptop [​IMG]

mrgeek, Jul 4, 2021
  3. Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Jul 4, 2021
  4. Am Missing Bluetooth from this Laptop

lost bluetooth capability

Hello Eugenia,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 4, 2021
Thema:

Am Missing Bluetooth from this Laptop

1. Am Missing Bluetooth from this Laptop - Similar Threads - Missing Bluetooth Laptop

2. Bluetooth is missing from Settings. In trying to restore, I am trying to restart Bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is missing from Settings. In trying to restore, I am trying to restart Bluetooth...: Bluetooth has disappeared from the Action Center and from the Settings menus. I was able to locate it under Device Manager and noticed that BLuetooth support services was set to Manual.In trying to change that to Automatic, I get a message that "the parameter is incorrect."...
  3. Bluetooth is missing from Settings. In trying to restore, I am trying to restart Bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is missing from Settings. In trying to restore, I am trying to restart Bluetooth...: Bluetooth has disappeared from the Action Center and from the Settings menus. I was able to locate it under Device Manager and noticed that BLuetooth support services was set to Manual.In trying to change that to Automatic, I get a message that "the parameter is incorrect."...
  4. Bluetooth is missing from Settings. In trying to restore, I am trying to restart Bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Missing from PC

Bluetooth Missing from PC: Hi my bluetooth in my PC is missing. I tried all the steps I found in the forum but I didnt work. I went to Device Manager and found the Bluetooth Device in the Hidden Device, by right clicking it, it is totally empty. Seems like the whole bluetooth is removed from my PC....
  6. My bluetooth is missing on my laptop.

My bluetooth is missing on my laptop.: My bluetooth is no longer installed on my laptop. It worked a few days ago and suddenly the troubleshooter is saying that "bluetooth is not available on this device. " I've tried to dowload the adapter, but it's not working...
  7. Bluetooth missing from device

Bluetooth missing from device: Hello, I have lenovo thinkpad T410, Windows 10 64 bit. and bluetooth missing from my device. 1- I installed bluetooth from lenovo website but still the same problem disappear from Device Manager 2- I troubleshooting bluetooth but still the same problem. 3- I don't...
  8. Bluetooth is missing from my laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth is missing from my laptop.: Sir the bluetooth option is missing from my hp laptop. Previously it was there and I used it. But few days back I couldn't find it. Can anyone please help me?[ATTACH]...
  9. Missing Bluetooth icon in my Laptop

Missing Bluetooth icon in my Laptop: In my laptop Bluetooth icon is missing. I tried to uninstall the bluetooth drivers but i cant find bluettoth drivers in device manager-view-show hidden devices-I cant find bluetooth in this list. So please try to help me with this problem. My laptop specifications are :...
  10. Bluetooth COMPLETELY Missing from Win 10 Laptop

Bluetooth COMPLETELY Missing from Win 10 Laptop: Sorry if this is a double post, as I cannot seem to find my original I just posted. I'm not sure if the net ate it! LOL! So, I've had my ASUS x540SA notebook for about 2 months. I disabled Bluetooth a few days later as I had no need for it. I just got a BT headset, went to...