Windows 10: am probleme cu virusii

Discus and support am probleme cu virusii in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; buna ziua. am incercat sa descarc un joc si de atunci am probleme cu virusii. incep sa scap de ei dar nu reusesc. in calculator imi tot apare ca... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by claudiuhelgiu, Feb 27, 2020.

1. am probleme cu virusii

buna ziua. am incercat sa descarc un joc si de atunci am probleme cu virusii. incep sa scap de ei dar nu reusesc. in calculator imi tot apare ca trebuie sa scanez cu antivirus si sa elimin acei virusi dar ei nu mai dispar. ma poate ajuta cineva? sau pot primi ajutor direct pentru a verifica cineva claculatorul meu. multumesc.

:)

claudiuhelgiu, Feb 27, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 27, 2020
  3. DeusXQ Win User
    Black Screen in FireFox after the CU

Hey

Using FF 54 x64, Win 10 with CU.

This is a problem which started after the CU installed. I get a black screen in FireFox, intermittent but a regular occurrence. I have tried the usual steps to renew the browser, safe mode, etc., with no success. A part of the browser screen goes black,
    then the entire screen. The frame remains, with menu items, and the browser can change sites, the curser is active, etc., but there are no graphics. Launching another Tab or window gives a white page which then instantly disappears leaving the black screen
    inside the frame. Closing and reopening the browser corrects the problem. Disengaging hardware acceleration is a work around but unsatisfactory as the browser needs HA.

The event does not happen with IE 11.

I am posting here because many CU users have this problem .See

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.c ... 163440#c70

That case was reopened and all are using windows 10 CU.

Windows 10 event viewer says that "the display driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered" listing event ID 4101.The posted solution on Windows forums

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca...responding-and-has-recovered-error-in-windows

is to increase a delay in the display driver timing but that does not improve the browser graphics. This is an old problem with no solution on the NVIDIA forum. I have of course changed drivers.

We are hoping Windows will correct the problem and has the solution.

DeusXQ, Feb 27, 2020
  4. am probleme cu virusii

Windows 10 CU Issues

I am no longer running the Creators Update so I can not do any further testing. I posted this issue in the hopes of possibly determining the issue before I give the CU Upgrade another try.

Georgea357, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

am probleme cu virusii

1. am probleme cu virusii - Similar Threads - probleme virusii

2. Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan: Hi everyone, sorry for the time if it shows but it's 3 in the morning I currently have a trojan, Wacatac.B!Ml or something similar. Well, after deleting it through Defender both manually by checking the folder and through Defender itself, I now have a doubt as to whether it...
  3. Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan: Hi everyone, sorry for the time if it shows but it's 3 in the morning I currently have a trojan, Wacatac.B!Ml or something similar. Well, after deleting it through Defender both manually by checking the folder and through Defender itself, I now have a doubt as to whether it...
  4. Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE: Hi, I Have A Problem With My ASUS TUF FA507RE My TaskBar And WI-FI Options Are Gone, I Fr Can’t Open Any Browser Or App On My Pc Because Of These 2 Problems Please Help, Here Are Some Photos...
  5. Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE

Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE: Hi, I Have A Problem With My ASUS TUF FA507RE My TaskBar And WI-FI Options Are Gone, I Fr Can’t Open Any Browser Or App On My Pc Because Of These 2 Problems Please Help, Here Are Some Photos...
  6. Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome: I tried to buy jewels in Jewels of Rome this morning. It started to load as usual, but then flashed to a different screen which said I had no payment method. I've had one for a long time. I reentered the number, but it said it wasn't valid....
  7. Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome

Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome: I tried to buy jewels in Jewels of Rome this morning. It started to load as usual, but then flashed to a different screen which said I had no payment method. I've had one for a long time. I reentered the number, but it said it wasn't valid....
  8. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  9. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  10. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0