Windows 10: Am receiving emails in Triplicate from virgin media

Discus and support Am receiving emails in Triplicate from virgin media in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have set up my email account on a new computer and now I am receiving emails in Triplicate from virgin media, does anyone know how to change this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidDraper3, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Am receiving emails in Triplicate from virgin media

I have set up my email account on a new computer and now I am receiving emails in Triplicate from virgin media, does anyone know how to change this.

:)

DavidDraper3, Aug 21, 2020

2. Microsoft email (Virgin Media).

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to check whether you are receiving emails through the web browser by logging on to your virgin media account.

Run the Windows app troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue.

Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Windows app' and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Get back to us with the results for further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Microsoft email (Virgin Media).

Hi,

I'm getting really annoyed with my Mail account now.

My problem is that I'm trying to receive emails from virgin media on the Windows 10 mail app but I am instead getting no emails from a Microsoft email. I tried changing this on my outlook on the browser and added a virgin media account from there.

Still nothing.

Please help.

Jamie

JamieStoneXQ, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Am receiving emails in Triplicate from virgin media

Microsoft email (Virgin Media).

The problem is not receiving emails on the virgin media account.

I realise I did not explain fully, my problem is that It thinks that my virgin media account is an exchange account, but I cannot change this because it is locked to my microsoft account since I am logged on to this instead of a local account.

I researched this and found other's having the same problem. My sister does not have this problem since she is logged into a local account on her own computer and could add it without Microsoft restriction.

I need a way to stop it from thinking it is an exchange account and think it is a POP account, but I cannot edit or delete this account.

I hope you can help.

Jamie

JamieStoneXQ, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Am receiving emails in Triplicate from virgin media

1. Am receiving emails in Triplicate from virgin media - Similar Threads - receiving emails Triplicate

2. I am not receiving emails from one company.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving emails from one company.: I have installed a new PC and now I can not receive emails from one Company I use for ordering products. I now have Window 11 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-emails-from-one-company/0e6322f9-bddc-43f7-8d1b-71b2a10be952
  3. I am not receiving emails from one company.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not receiving emails from one company.: I have installed a new PC and now I can not receive emails from one Company I use for ordering products. I now have Window 11 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-emails-from-one-company/0e6322f9-bddc-43f7-8d1b-71b2a10be952
  4. I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/

I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/: Dear Microsoft,I've been trying to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account for months. But then I didn't get a confirmation code. At first I thought it was Mojang because I didn't get an email from that. After further research, I have found that if I want to change...
  5. I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/: Dear Microsoft,I've been trying to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account for months. But then I didn't get a confirmation code. At first I thought it was Mojang because I didn't get an email from that. After further research, I have found that if I want to change...
  6. I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Issue sending emails from Virgin Media Blueyonder Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue sending emails from Virgin Media Blueyonder Account: I am recently experiencing issues sending emails on my laptop Windows Mail to my Virgin Media Blueyonder Email Account. When I try to send mails these get stuck in the outbox with the message appearing "We couldn't access this account. You might need to update your password...
  8. i am not receiving some emails from private domain emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i am not receiving some emails from private domain emails: Hello and sorry if I am asking this question wrong, but I am not receiving emails from people who have private domain emails. I am getting them from people who have a Hotmail or gmail account etc, but not from people who have private email addresses. I do get some, for...
  9. UK Virgin Media

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UK Virgin Media: VM are promising their UK customers 1gbs BB during the coming year. It will require a new router when it happens. I had not long ago installed a new router so it might be one thats 'ready'. At present I m on nearly 400mbs. I understand this has already started on the south...
  10. Update Credentials of Virgin Media Account.

Update Credentials of Virgin Media Account.: I keep receiving emails from outlook to update my credentials on an old virginmedia account I have not used since 2001. I have looked in my new virginmedia profile for the account but not found. I have also looked in my outlook profile without success. I am not sure if I have...