Windows 10: AMAZFIT

Discus and support AMAZFIT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HiI have a AMAZIT 5 watch i bought i want to download APP to my pc but it wants me to change my browser to downloadis this safe such a big... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Oct 2, 2022.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

AMAZFIT

HiI have a AMAZIT 5 watch i bought i want to download APP to my pc but it wants me to change my browser to downloadis this safe such a big file?ZeppSportsHuami Inc.Updated2021-08-07Current Version6.1.1-playOffered ByDownload Zepp on PC

:)

TIMMY 067, Oct 2, 2022

2. [solved] MTP not working on Windows 10 aniversary update

Happy New Year and MERCI BIEN!!!! You've saved the day - just successfully connected my Amazfit Pace to my PC

aYoBinitie, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

AMAZFIT

1. AMAZFIT - Similar Threads - AMAZFIT

2. AMAZFIT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMAZFIT: HiI have a AMAZIT 5 watch i bought i want to download APP to my pc but it wants me to change my browser to downloadis this safe such a big file?ZeppSportsHuami Inc.Updated2021-08-07Current Version6.1.1-playOffered ByDownload Zepp on PC...
  3. AMAZFIT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMAZFIT: HiI have a AMAZIT 5 watch i bought i want to download APP to my pc but it wants me to change my browser to downloadis this safe such a big file?ZeppSportsHuami Inc.Updated2021-08-07Current Version6.1.1-playOffered ByDownload Zepp on PC...