Windows 10: Amazing Karaoke Not Launching

Discus and support Amazing Karaoke Not Launching in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do launch my installed Amazing Karaoke Windows smartphone app?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StephenRichards_640, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Amazing Karaoke Not Launching

How do launch my installed Amazing Karaoke Windows smartphone app?

:)

StephenRichards_640, Feb 7, 2019
  2. David.P. Win User
    David.P., Feb 7, 2019
  3. minhbola Win User
    Karaoke PC, possible?

yeah, that karaoke

minhbola, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

Amazing Karaoke Not Launching

Sunfly Karaoke will not plat cd_g on windows 10

Hi Brian,

The programs that do not come with Windows 10 get removed when the PC is reset. Only the built-in apps are readily available when Windows 10 is reinstalled on the computer. You need to reinstall the programs to be able to use them again on the same PC.

You can refer to these links to add the programs back on your computer:

Note that the second link gives a guide for Windows 8, but you can follow the same steps for your version of Windows.

Let us know if you have questions.

Regards.

Ruz San, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Amazing Karaoke Not Launching

1. Amazing Karaoke Not Launching - Similar Threads - Amazing Karaoke Launching

2. Windows 11 is amazing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is amazing: If you have the specs I really recommend getting Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-is-amazing/7bcd0d65-82c2-4b21-b356-57e9f179c5eb
  3. Windows 11 is amazing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is amazing: If you have the specs I really recommend getting Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-is-amazing/7bcd0d65-82c2-4b21-b356-57e9f179c5eb
  4. Amazing Groove Music Feature

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Amazing Groove Music Feature: [ATTACH] So I discovered that if you hit the properties in a song and put only the artists, the album artist, (sometimes also the titles), Groove Music will take care of the numbers and the covers and the album. Cool!...
  5. Create a Karaoke Bin file

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Create a Karaoke Bin file: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** What programs will create a bin or a cdg karaoke file to burn onto a disk? Or does any know of any that I can buy? Please respond ASAP TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...
  6. how to install karaoke on media player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to install karaoke on media player: how to load karaoke on media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-karaoke-on-media-player/7c862e10-63cd-469a-9b9b-330b8e053fe8
  7. Mic delay is making karaoke laptop unusable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mic delay is making karaoke laptop unusable: I am using my laptop for karaoke so the issue I am facing is terrible for me. The delay is long and I cannot use this laptop for that purpose https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-delay-is-making-karaoke-laptop-unusable/bcf0b877-301c-45ed-985d-b3fac8252998
  8. Karaoke CD+G Creator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Karaoke CD+G Creator: does anyone have the program Karaoke CD+G Creator? Can you send me the link so I can get it Please? PLease *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I am a disabled Vietnam Vet Marine Corp Live A Beauford,N.C...
  9. karaoke voice app and karaoke one appp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    karaoke voice app and karaoke one appp: I have downloaded both of these and karaoke voice when I pick a song it shows downloading 100% and that is all it does for any song nothing comes up on karaoke one I have downloaded and done all it asks but when I log in with the details I gave it buffers for a while then...
  10. I'm truly amazed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm truly amazed: I had a SSD drive running Win 10 on a AMD CPU and decided to move it to a Intel laptop. I installed it, got everything ready for a clean install and powered up the laptop. NOT what I expected. The darn thing booted up, changed some device drivers and I was good to go. I know...