Windows 10: Amazing technology - thought this was a good place to show it

Discus and support Amazing technology - thought this was a good place to show it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [media] 166055 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ztruker, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Ztruker Win User

Amazing technology - thought this was a good place to show it

:)

Ztruker, Oct 9, 2020

2. compatibility with Good for Enterprise technology.

my company also uses Good Technology and i ended up going with a Droid phone (i hate it). but my phone is up in Febuary and i plan to get the WIndows Phone 7 IF good Technology start supporting it. if i have to i will wait a couple of months. but Good
    Technology really needs to start supporting the windows phone 7.

dougblowers, Oct 9, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Amazing technology - thought this was a good place to show it :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 9, 2020
  4. RZZR Win User

RZZR, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Amazing technology - thought this was a good place to show it - Similar Threads - Amazing technology thought

2. Windows 11 is amazing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is amazing: If you have the specs I really recommend getting Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-is-amazing/7bcd0d65-82c2-4b21-b356-57e9f179c5eb
  3. Windows 11 is amazing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is amazing: If you have the specs I really recommend getting Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-is-amazing/7bcd0d65-82c2-4b21-b356-57e9f179c5eb
  4. Is anyone aware of Software.Taxonomy.org [?] Or similar, thought would be a good project...

Is anyone aware of Software.Taxonomy.org [?] Or similar, thought would be a good project...: Is anyone aware of Software.Taxonomy.org [?] Or similar, thought would be a good project for the community and could be used commercially?
  5. Is anyone aware of Software.Taxonomy.org [?] Or similar, thought would be a good project...

Is anyone aware of Software.Taxonomy.org [?] Or similar, thought would be a good project...: Is anyone aware of Software.Taxonomy.org [?] Or similar, thought would be a good project for the community and could be used commercially?
  6. Who ever thought OneDrive would be a good idea?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Who ever thought OneDrive would be a good idea?: I loathe OneDrive. As a gamer, a ton of my games use the My Documents folder for saves and mods. OneDrive keeps removing everything I need. I keep setting it to not launch when Windows starts, and I keep unlinking my pc, but it just turns back on, even without a pc restart,...
  7. I thought computers were supposed to be good at math.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I thought computers were supposed to be good at math.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/QazCetelic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fswnbk/i_thought_computers_were_supposed_to_be_good_at/
  8. Amazing Karaoke Not Launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Amazing Karaoke Not Launching: How do launch my installed Amazing Karaoke Windows smartphone app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazing-karaoke-not-launching/b379b94d-be03-41b1-a576-9119e7aed685"
  9. Any Good Place for windows 10 theme

Any Good Place for windows 10 theme: Any Good Place where i can find windows 10 theme ? thanks 116117
  10. I'm truly amazed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm truly amazed: I had a SSD drive running Win 10 on a AMD CPU and decided to move it to a Intel laptop. I installed it, got everything ready for a clean install and powered up the laptop. NOT what I expected. The darn thing booted up, changed some device drivers and I was good to go. I know...