Windows 10: Amazon Alexa

Discus and support Amazon Alexa in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have internet and wifi, but my amazon alexa won't connect to wifi. I have added it to my managed settings, but it wont show up as an available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alinesavoie, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Amazon Alexa

I have internet and wifi, but my amazon alexa won't connect to wifi. I have added it to my managed settings, but it wont show up as an available network. Help?

:)

alinesavoie, Feb 12, 2019
  2. RoyD45 Win User

Amazon Alexa

Can I purchase an Amazon Alexa in the UK and set it up in Portugal? I would like to have access to UK radio programmes.

RoyD45, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Ethan B. Win User
    Ethan B., Feb 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Amazon Alexa

Hey Cortana, open Alexa: Microsoft and Amazon collaboration

Source: Hey Cortana, open Alexa: Microsoft and Amazon’s first-of-its-kind collaboration - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Amazon Alexa

1. Amazon Alexa - Similar Threads - Amazon Alexa

2. i need the amazon alexa app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i need the amazon alexa app: because it not compatiable with this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-amazon-alexa-app/5d5f554a-a54a-4b9b-9d62-2311bb7fa229
  3. i need the amazon alexa app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need the amazon alexa app: because it not compatiable with this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-amazon-alexa-app/5d5f554a-a54a-4b9b-9d62-2311bb7fa229
  4. i need the amazon alexa app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I download Amazon Alexa for Windows 11 in the US??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I download Amazon Alexa for Windows 11 in the US??: Why is Amazon Alexa not available for download in the US Microsoft Store?? The only way to even get to the app page is to search for it in a browser first, but then when you tell it to open it in the Microsoft Store, there is no way to download it...??...
  6. How can I download Amazon Alexa for Windows 11 in the US??

How can I download Amazon Alexa for Windows 11 in the US??: Why is Amazon Alexa not available for download in the US Microsoft Store?? The only way to even get to the app page is to search for it in a browser first, but then when you tell it to open it in the Microsoft Store, there is no way to download it...??...
  7. Amazon Alexa . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Amazon Alexa . . .: I have a Dell laptop, running Windows 10 Pro. I'm trying, to install, Amazon Alexa. I went to the, Amazon website. And, I typed in "Install Alexa". But, it's very confusing. It says, free to download. But, I never see, anything happen? Could someone, give me the, step by...
  8. Amazon Alexa . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Amazon Alexa . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I want to install Amazon Alexa. I type it into Amazon search, install Alexa. It's free . . . It shows me a round blue circle. I click on it, but nothing seems to happen. Please give me, step by step instructions. I just, really want Alexa on...
  9. Amazon Alexa App on my pc

Amazon Alexa App on my pc: The Amazon Alexa app on my windows 10 computer shows "offline". There isn't a network/wifi settings option listed under settings in the app. How do I get Alexa on my pc connected to wifi?...
  10. Amazon Alexa app now can be used hands-free on Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Amazon Alexa app now can be used hands-free on Windows 10 PCs: With Alexa on your PC you can simplify your life and use your voice to get more done. Just ask Alexa to check your calendar, create lists, play music, answer questions, read the news and more, even when the app is running in the background or minimized. Alexa on your PC makes...