Windows 10: Amazon Alexa . . .

Discus and support Amazon Alexa . . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Dell laptop, running Windows 10 Pro. I'm trying, to install, Amazon Alexa. I went to the, Amazon website. And, I typed in "Install Alexa".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, May 22, 2020.

1. Amazon Alexa . . .

I have a Dell laptop, running Windows 10 Pro. I'm trying, to install, Amazon Alexa.
    I went to the, Amazon website. And, I typed in "Install Alexa".

But, it's very confusing. It says, free to download. But, I never see, anything happen?
    Could someone, give me the, step by step instructions.

Or, better yet. Is it possible, to get a link, that takes me, right to it?

Dream on, right? Well, do your best. Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, May 22, 2020

2. Amazon Alexa . . .

I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I want to install Amazon Alexa. I type it into Amazon search,

install Alexa. It's free . . .

It shows me a round blue circle. I click on it, but nothing seems to happen. Please give me,

step by step instructions. I just, really want Alexa on my computer . . .

Thanks for reading . . .

3. Amazon Alexa . . .

Mark , , , I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I want to install Amazon Alexa. I type it into Amazon search,

install Alexa. It's free . . .

It shows me a round blue circle. I click on it, but nothing seems to happen. Please give me,

step by step instructions. I just, really want Alexa on my computer . . .

Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

4. Amazon Alexa . . .

Amazon Alexa . . .

Hi, my name is Mark, an Independent Advisor.

I found this step by step instructions that will sure to help you out.

Here’s how to get started on your Windows 10 computer:

-Head to the Microsoft Store and download the Alexa application.

-Open the Alexa app once it’s installed on your computer.

-Tap ‘Set up Alexa.’

-Tap ‘yes’ to allow Alexa to use your computer’s microphone.

-Tap the Alexa button and speak to Alexa after you hear a chime.

I added the link where you can download:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/alexa/9n12z3c...

Hope that helps,

Mark Embestro, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Amazon Alexa . . .

1. Amazon Alexa . . . - Similar Threads - Amazon Alexa

2. i need the amazon alexa app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i need the amazon alexa app: because it not compatiable with this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-amazon-alexa-app/5d5f554a-a54a-4b9b-9d62-2311bb7fa229
  3. i need the amazon alexa app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need the amazon alexa app: because it not compatiable with this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-amazon-alexa-app/5d5f554a-a54a-4b9b-9d62-2311bb7fa229
  4. i need the amazon alexa app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I download Amazon Alexa for Windows 11 in the US??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I download Amazon Alexa for Windows 11 in the US??: Why is Amazon Alexa not available for download in the US Microsoft Store?? The only way to even get to the app page is to search for it in a browser first, but then when you tell it to open it in the Microsoft Store, there is no way to download it...??...
  6. How can I download Amazon Alexa for Windows 11 in the US??

How can I download Amazon Alexa for Windows 11 in the US??: Why is Amazon Alexa not available for download in the US Microsoft Store?? The only way to even get to the app page is to search for it in a browser first, but then when you tell it to open it in the Microsoft Store, there is no way to download it...??...
  7. Amazon Alexa . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Amazon Alexa . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I want to install Amazon Alexa. I type it into Amazon search, install Alexa. It's free . . . It shows me a round blue circle. I click on it, but nothing seems to happen. Please give me, step by step instructions. I just, really want Alexa on...
  8. Amazon Alexa App on my pc

Amazon Alexa App on my pc: The Amazon Alexa app on my windows 10 computer shows "offline". There isn't a network/wifi settings option listed under settings in the app. How do I get Alexa on my pc connected to wifi?...
  9. Amazon Alexa app now can be used hands-free on Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Amazon Alexa app now can be used hands-free on Windows 10 PCs: With Alexa on your PC you can simplify your life and use your voice to get more done. Just ask Alexa to check your calendar, create lists, play music, answer questions, read the news and more, even when the app is running in the background or minimized. Alexa on your PC makes...
  10. amazon alexa

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    amazon alexa: i have recently changed broadband supplier & cannot find how to reprogram amazon alexa . on the app it says go into settings , wifi & click on alexa but it isnt there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-alexa/8fb0622e-17cd-4510-b987-9490343c67df