Windows 10: Amazon Android App store not supported on Windows 11 Beta Channel i7 8th gen

Discus and support Amazon Android App store not supported on Windows 11 Beta Channel i7 8th gen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have Microsoft surface book 2 13 inch i7 model. I upgraded it from settings to windows 11. and I am on insider program beta.this is my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MohsenBizhani, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Amazon Android App store not supported on Windows 11 Beta Channel i7 8th gen

Hi,I have Microsoft surface book 2 13 inch i7 model. I upgraded it from settings to windows 11. and I am on insider program beta.this is my laptop specs:but Microsoft store says that :but I have i7-8750U!8th genwhy it doesn't work?

:)

MohsenBizhani, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Enter to Win Intel 8th Gen Intel i7-8086k Limited Edition processor

UPDATE - List of winners: https://s3.amazonaws.com/filer.smb.v...el_Winners.pdf

Source:

Brink, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Enter to Win Intel 8th Gen Intel i7-8086k Limited Edition processor

UPDATE - List of winners: https://s3.amazonaws.com/filer.smb.v...el_Winners.pdf

Source:

Brink, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Amazon Android App store not supported on Windows 11 Beta Channel i7 8th gen

I'm Having Few Issues With My Intel Core i7 8th Gen Drivers.

What type drivers you need for i7 8th gen processors,

try to update intel chipset driver

intel management engine firmware and components

update bios or restore default settings

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Amazon Android App store not supported on Windows 11 Beta Channel i7 8th gen

1. Amazon Android App store not supported on Windows 11 Beta Channel i7 8th gen - Similar Threads - Amazon Android App

2. Intel 8th Gen Support on Upcoming Windows 11 v24H2 Release

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel 8th Gen Support on Upcoming Windows 11 v24H2 Release: Hello Microsoft Community,I contacted Microsoft Support a few minutes ago regarding concerns about Intel 8th Gen Support on the next major update to Windows 11 v24H2 and they told me to put up a post on the Microsoft Community Website about this.I have a Dell OptiPlex 3060...
  3. Intel 8th Gen Support on Upcoming Windows 11 v24H2 Release

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel 8th Gen Support on Upcoming Windows 11 v24H2 Release: Hello Microsoft Community,I contacted Microsoft Support a few minutes ago regarding concerns about Intel 8th Gen Support on the next major update to Windows 11 v24H2 and they told me to put up a post on the Microsoft Community Website about this.I have a Dell OptiPlex 3060...
  4. Unable to Install Amazon App Store in Windows 11 Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Amazon App Store in Windows 11 Beta: Hi,I have installed Windows 11 Beta build 22000.527 co_release in order to get the Windows Subsystem for Android on my Surface Pro 6.I have followed all the steps to get the store updated but when I try to install the Amazon App Store, I get an error saying that "Your storage...
  5. Unable to Install Amazon App Store in Windows 11 Beta

Unable to Install Amazon App Store in Windows 11 Beta: Hi,I have installed Windows 11 Beta build 22000.527 co_release in order to get the Windows Subsystem for Android on my Surface Pro 6.I have followed all the steps to get the store updated but when I try to install the Amazon App Store, I get an error saying that "Your storage...
  6. Amazon Android App store not supported on Windows 11 Beta Channel i7 8th gen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon Android App store not supported on Windows 11 Beta Channel i7 8th gen: Hi,I have Microsoft surface book 2 13 inch i7 model. I upgraded it from settings to windows 11. and I am on insider program beta.this is my laptop specs:but Microsoft store says that :but I have i7-8750U!8th genwhy it doesn't work?...
  7. How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?: How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps on Microsoft Store of new Windows 11?Currently I am using Win11, and after an extended investigation I could not find the Amazon App Store on the MS Store.Please help me get it.System:- Hp 15S-DU0094TUProcessor:- Intel Core i3-...
  8. How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?

How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?: How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps on Microsoft Store of new Windows 11?Currently I am using Win11, and after an extended investigation I could not find the Amazon App Store on the MS Store.Please help me get it.System:- Hp 15S-DU0094TUProcessor:- Intel Core i3-...
  9. windows 11 beta channel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 11 beta channel: waiting for beta channel release.when will it come they said july it almost august.https://youtu.be/1fGLp7wpJSc?t=30regards,UnKnown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-beta-channel/a013573b-a2ce-4fac-9608-5a4baa38f540
  10. Dell Laptop Core i7 8th Gen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell Laptop Core i7 8th Gen: My new Dell Laptop Cor 17 8th Gen is slower than the old model. More glitches and hiccups. Is there anything that will help this? I look at the forums and see instructions that are way over my head. I only know the basics with a computer, but I know enough that I either got a...