Windows 10: Amazon app in Microsoft store

Discus and support Amazon app in Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when i open amazon app in windows pc, it doesn't give me option to change to amazon.in. As i am indian resident, i need to use amazon.in rather... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Aayush 16, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Aayush 16 Win User

Amazon app in Microsoft store

when i open amazon app in windows pc, it doesn't give me option to change to amazon.in. As i am indian resident, i need to use amazon.in rather amazon.com. But these doesn't happened before, when i used windows 10 1903. i am facing this issue in windows 10 2004. It used to work fine before. i prefer the app bcoz it's alot faster than the browser version.

:)

Aayush 16, Jun 29, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 29, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 29, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Amazon app in Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Amazon app Microsoft

2. Amazon App store not working!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon App store not working!!: Hi i have a question, i have asus with ryzen 5 3550h and i want to use amazon app store but it shows my laptop dosent meet its requirements but minimum amd processor it required is ryzen 3000 any way to fix that ?...
  3. Amazon App store not working!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazon App store not working!!: Hi i have a question, i have asus with ryzen 5 3550h and i want to use amazon app store but it shows my laptop dosent meet its requirements but minimum amd processor it required is ryzen 3000 any way to fix that ?...
  4. Amazon app store hiba

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon app store hiba: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/630882547777273868/1115249275690025030/image.pngAzt írja nem jó a processzor pedig intel I5 11400 nak jónak kell lennie Ilyenkor mit lehet tenni?Laptopban ugyan ilyen proci van és azon működik....
  5. Amazon app store hiba

Amazon app store hiba: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/630882547777273868/1115249275690025030/image.pngAzt írja nem jó a processzor pedig intel I5 11400 nak jónak kell lennie Ilyenkor mit lehet tenni?Laptopban ugyan ilyen proci van és azon működik....
  6. AMAZON APP STORE UK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMAZON APP STORE UK: Hi,when this feature is going to be available in the UK? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-app-store-uk/b565d7a1-53db-4553-bf78-a2a6ff5229ae
  7. AMAZON APP STORE UK

AMAZON APP STORE UK: Hi,when this feature is going to be available in the UK? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-app-store-uk/b565d7a1-53db-4553-bf78-a2a6ff5229ae
  8. Amazon App Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon App Store: One of the Selling points proudly pointed out when Windows 11 were announced was the ability to install Android Apps via the App Store! With this in mind, I bought myself a brand new Surface Go to allow me to consolidate my old laptop and Android tablet into one.Low and...
  9. Amazon App Store

Amazon App Store: One of the Selling points proudly pointed out when Windows 11 were announced was the ability to install Android Apps via the App Store! With this in mind, I bought myself a brand new Surface Go to allow me to consolidate my old laptop and Android tablet into one.Low and...
  10. How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?: How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps on Microsoft Store of new Windows 11?Currently I am using Win11, and after an extended investigation I could not find the Amazon App Store on the MS Store.Please help me get it.System:- Hp 15S-DU0094TUProcessor:- Intel Core i3-...