Windows 10: AMAZON APP STORE UK

Discus and support AMAZON APP STORE UK in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,when this feature is going to be available in the UK?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ciccio Montagna, Jun 15, 2022.

1. AMAZON APP STORE UK

Hi,when this feature is going to be available in the UK?

:)

Ciccio Montagna, Jun 15, 2022

2. Amazon App from Windows Store (Windows 10)

About one week ago I upgraded my Dell laptop to Windows 10 and downloaded/installed the Amazon App from the Windows Store. While the Windows Store says that the app is installed on my computer, I'm not seeing it listed in the "All Apps" section of the Start
    Menu nor listed in the installed programs through the Control Panel. The only way I'm able to open the app is if I go the Windows Store and click on Open.

Does anyone have any suggestions about how to enable the app for me to view it without going through the Windows Store? If I need to uninstall it and reinstall the app, how do I go about doing so (since it's not showing up in the Control Panel/Programs list)?

JennieEspy, Jun 15, 2022
  3. Aayush 16 Win User
    Amazon app in Microsoft store

yeah, i have done these steps. but nothing happened. Amazon it also saying it problem with the app. microsoft can fix it with some update, so that it becomes available again. Microsoft needs to look in this matter, for proper and full functionality apps
    in their store.

Aayush 16, Jun 15, 2022
  4. Andrei23 Win User

AMAZON APP STORE UK

Apple Sues Amazon Over Term 'App Store'

So now Apple is calling dibs on the English vocabulary? I think it's pretty stupid. It's not like Amazon called it the 'Apple App Store'....

Andrei23, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

AMAZON APP STORE UK

1. AMAZON APP STORE UK - Similar Threads - AMAZON APP STORE

2. Amazon App store not working!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon App store not working!!: Hi i have a question, i have asus with ryzen 5 3550h and i want to use amazon app store but it shows my laptop dosent meet its requirements but minimum amd processor it required is ryzen 3000 any way to fix that ?...
  3. Amazon App store not working!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazon App store not working!!: Hi i have a question, i have asus with ryzen 5 3550h and i want to use amazon app store but it shows my laptop dosent meet its requirements but minimum amd processor it required is ryzen 3000 any way to fix that ?...
  4. Amazon app store hiba

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon app store hiba: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/630882547777273868/1115249275690025030/image.pngAzt írja nem jó a processzor pedig intel I5 11400 nak jónak kell lennie Ilyenkor mit lehet tenni?Laptopban ugyan ilyen proci van és azon működik....
  5. Amazon app store hiba

Amazon app store hiba: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/630882547777273868/1115249275690025030/image.pngAzt írja nem jó a processzor pedig intel I5 11400 nak jónak kell lennie Ilyenkor mit lehet tenni?Laptopban ugyan ilyen proci van és azon működik....
  6. AMAZON APP STORE UK

AMAZON APP STORE UK: Hi,when this feature is going to be available in the UK? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-app-store-uk/b565d7a1-53db-4553-bf78-a2a6ff5229ae
  7. Amazon app from MS store

Amazon app from MS store: i am wondering can i use applicatio Amazon from MS store in Croatia , if i can not at moment i am wonderin when is going to be possible to use Amazon application in Europa and Croatia Is maybe also some possibilty or way to using now in Croatia and Europa...
  8. Amazon App Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon App Store: One of the Selling points proudly pointed out when Windows 11 were announced was the ability to install Android Apps via the App Store! With this in mind, I bought myself a brand new Surface Go to allow me to consolidate my old laptop and Android tablet into one.Low and...
  9. Amazon App Store

Amazon App Store: One of the Selling points proudly pointed out when Windows 11 were announced was the ability to install Android Apps via the App Store! With this in mind, I bought myself a brand new Surface Go to allow me to consolidate my old laptop and Android tablet into one.Low and...
  10. Amazon app in Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Amazon app in Microsoft store: when i open amazon app in windows pc, it doesn't give me option to change to amazon.in. As i am indian resident, i need to use amazon.in rather amazon.com. But these doesn't happened before, when i used windows 10 1903. i am facing this issue in windows 10 2004. It used to...