Windows 10: Amazon Appstore not Opening

Discus and support Amazon Appstore not Opening in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i installed amazon appstore and when i tried to open its dosent open, no error messege. me using asus tuf a15 2021 r7, 16gb ram, rtx 3050My windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Viraj Pawar, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Amazon Appstore not Opening

So i installed amazon appstore and when i tried to open its dosent open, no error messege. me using asus tuf a15 2021 r7, 16gb ram, rtx 3050My windows subsystem for android working wellHYPER V and Virtualization is on

:)

Viraj Pawar, Jan 8, 2023

2. please anyone tell that android apps (amazon appstore will not come to india?????

What's the Insider channel you're in?

Try the steps in Tom's Hardware: How to Use and Sideload Android Apps in Windows 11

It has the requirements listed and the steps to get Amazon AppStore.

Joe13 B-) 2.0, Jan 8, 2023
  3. Amazon appstore

The Amazon appstore and it's associated apps are designed to run on Android-based devices like a Kindle fire. The Windows Phone OS is a completely different OS and none of the apps you got through the Amazon appstore can be installed or run on a Windows
    Phone. Consequently, there is no Amazon appstore app that can be installed on windows phones.

You'll have to download, purchase and install windows phone apps, which you can get via the Marketplace tile that is on the phone's home screen.

Julie fka profjulie, Jan 8, 2023
  4. JimS59 Win User

Amazon Appstore not Opening

Cannot get Amazon appstore

Thanks for responding Carlos. Not on VPN, so I tried your steps and still no change. Amazon appstore does not appear in MS store, probably because it sees it as incompatible with my pc. I went to this page: Install mobile apps and the Amazon Appstore (microsoft.com), and clicked a link called get "Get Amazon Appstore." The app appears, but an error message says "This app will not work on your device." It shows the system requirements, and all items have a green checkmark, except one that says it is only available to Windows 11 users in the US. I am using updated versions of Windows and MS Store and I am in the US, which I verified in the settings.

JimS59, Jan 8, 2023
Thema:

Amazon Appstore not Opening

1. Amazon Appstore not Opening - Similar Threads - Amazon Appstore Opening

2. WSA Apps not opening and Amazon Appstore Malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSA Apps not opening and Amazon Appstore Malfunctioning: Hi,I've been having issues with wsa for the past few weeks. That is I was unable to open any of the apps I was previously able to use. It just shows the loading screen and disappears.Today I decided to uninstall and reinstall the software to fix the issue.First I uninstalled...
  3. WSA Apps not opening and Amazon Appstore Malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSA Apps not opening and Amazon Appstore Malfunctioning: Hi,I've been having issues with wsa for the past few weeks. That is I was unable to open any of the apps I was previously able to use. It just shows the loading screen and disappears.Today I decided to uninstall and reinstall the software to fix the issue.First I uninstalled...
  4. Amazon Appstore not Opening

Amazon Appstore not Opening: So i installed amazon appstore and when i tried to open its dosent open, no error messege. me using asus tuf a15 2021 r7, 16gb ram, rtx 3050My windows subsystem for android working wellHYPER V and Virtualization is on...
  5. Amazon Appstore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon Appstore: When Amazon Appstore will be available in India https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-appstore/25bcab92-73a7-4815-ae37-89c4d7092f12
  6. Amazon Appstore

Amazon Appstore: When Amazon Appstore will be available in India https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-appstore/25bcab92-73a7-4815-ae37-89c4d7092f12
  7. Win 11 amazon appstore

Win 11 amazon appstore: As I have been declared before, can someone explain that?see this link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-amazon-appstore/ed691868-ced6-43af-8b6b-557e8f552522 This guy John DeV Independent Advisor dosen't understand what i mean....
  8. Windows 11 Amazon AppStore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Amazon AppStore: On 2022/2/23, KB501041 was updated. They all said that it can adapt to the installation of Android subsystem applications, but the premise is that the Amazon App Store must be installed. Why can't my Microsoft Store search for the Amazon AppStore. Here is my system version...
  9. Amazon Appstore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon Appstore: if i search for amazon appstore in ms store it says processor isn't supported.....wht to do ? i am in beta channel and my ms store version is up to date, my region is set to USA and my windows os build version is also up to date.....pls help me !!...
  10. Amazon Appstore

Amazon Appstore: if i search for amazon appstore in ms store it says processor isn't supported.....wht to do ? i am in beta channel and my ms store version is up to date, my region is set to USA and my windows os build version is also up to date.....pls help me !!...