Windows 10: Amazon Appstore

Discus and support Amazon Appstore in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When Amazon Appstore will be available in India https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-appstore/25bcab92-73a7-4815-ae37-89c4d7092f12 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PawanKumar3486, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Amazon Appstore

When Amazon Appstore will be available in India

:)

PawanKumar3486, Mar 28, 2022

2. Amazon appstore

The Amazon appstore and it's associated apps are designed to run on Android-based devices like a Kindle fire. The Windows Phone OS is a completely different OS and none of the apps you got through the Amazon appstore can be installed or run on a Windows
    Phone. Consequently, there is no Amazon appstore app that can be installed on windows phones.

You'll have to download, purchase and install windows phone apps, which you can get via the Marketplace tile that is on the phone's home screen.

Julie fka profjulie, Mar 28, 2022
  3. Amazon appstore

How can I download the Amazon appstore app so I don't have to rebuy all the games I already bought on my kindle fire. I have a windows phone

ChristienWills, Mar 28, 2022
  4. Amazon Appstore

Iphone - blank screen in AppStore

I am trying to download from the AppStore on my Iphone5S and I have a blank screen. I can get into the appstore to do updates, but the main screen is blank. None of the options work except "updates". Any suggestions for a fix for this are greatly appreciated.

SandyRoberts3, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

Amazon Appstore

1. Amazon Appstore - Similar Threads - Amazon Appstore

2. Unable to install Amazon Appstore in Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Amazon Appstore in Windows Store: Hello there!I'm unable to install the Amazon Appstore through the Windows Store.When I try to install the Appstore it only says that there was an error and I should try again later.This has consisted for the last few weeks.Windows Updates didn't help.What are my options to...
  3. Unable to install Amazon Appstore in Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Amazon Appstore in Windows Store: Hello there!I'm unable to install the Amazon Appstore through the Windows Store.When I try to install the Appstore it only says that there was an error and I should try again later.This has consisted for the last few weeks.Windows Updates didn't help.What are my options to...
  4. WSA Apps not opening and Amazon Appstore Malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSA Apps not opening and Amazon Appstore Malfunctioning: Hi,I've been having issues with wsa for the past few weeks. That is I was unable to open any of the apps I was previously able to use. It just shows the loading screen and disappears.Today I decided to uninstall and reinstall the software to fix the issue.First I uninstalled...
  5. WSA Apps not opening and Amazon Appstore Malfunctioning

WSA Apps not opening and Amazon Appstore Malfunctioning: Hi,I've been having issues with wsa for the past few weeks. That is I was unable to open any of the apps I was previously able to use. It just shows the loading screen and disappears.Today I decided to uninstall and reinstall the software to fix the issue.First I uninstalled...
  6. App installed via Amazon AppStore doesn't appear in start menu. The app is the Ancestry app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App installed via Amazon AppStore doesn't appear in start menu. The app is the Ancestry app.: Wanted the Ancestry app. Was taken to the microsoft store to get it. It then sent me to Amazon to actually get the app from its appstore. Had to reboot for some reason after the installation. Then could not find the app in my start menu, only a link to the amazon appstore...
  7. App installed via Amazon AppStore doesn't appear in start menu. The app is the Ancestry app.

App installed via Amazon AppStore doesn't appear in start menu. The app is the Ancestry app.: Wanted the Ancestry app. Was taken to the microsoft store to get it. It then sent me to Amazon to actually get the app from its appstore. Had to reboot for some reason after the installation. Then could not find the app in my start menu, only a link to the amazon appstore...
  8. Will India soon be among the countries to support Amazon Appstore on Windows?

Will India soon be among the countries to support Amazon Appstore on Windows?: Will India be among the next countries to support Amazon Appstore on Windows?Amazon Appstore on Windows is currently available in 31 countries across nine marketplaces. India is not yet one of the supported countries, but there is no official word from Amazon or Microsoft on...
  9. Will India soon be among the countries to support Amazon Appstore on Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will India soon be among the countries to support Amazon Appstore on Windows?: Will India soon be among the countries to support Amazon Appstore on Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-india-soon-be-among-the-countries-to-support/27f37a9d-179a-401d-bf2c-92a832338214
  10. I have a problem with installing Amazon Appstore, it says that my processor is not...

I have a problem with installing Amazon Appstore, it says that my processor is not...: I have a problem with installing Amazon Appstore, it says that my processor is not supported for this product. Virtualization is enabled alongwith HyperV, still the problem persists. It isnt letting me install the Amazon Appstore app even though my device has a processor of...