Windows 10: Amazon audible

Discus and support Amazon audible in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason my PC window 10 won't open audible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmyGLQ, Jul 23, 2020.

1. AmyGLQ Win User

Amazon audible

For some reason my PC window 10 won't open audible?

:)

AmyGLQ, Jul 23, 2020

2. Amazon audible books on the surface original

One of the many things I have not been able to do with this computer is listen to my audible books. I'm not computer savvy so if anybody can step by step a process to download and listen to my audible books from amazon. I have the original surface with
    RT. I'd appreciate any help.

LindaSpiewak, Jul 31, 2020
  3. connection to audible

Hi Dave,

Audible is not a program from Microsoft. We suggest getting in touch with Amazon or Audible support to report your concern and get the best options for Alexa to be able to find your account and read audible books purchased from Amazon books.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Jul 31, 2020
  4. garym123 Win User

Amazon audible

Amazon audible books on the surface original

You should be able to go to the audible web site, sign in and stream a book. It's called the cloud player.

No way to download to the RT now without the amazon app

garym123, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Amazon audible

1. Amazon audible - Similar Threads - Amazon audible

2. I just purchased a SMART PLUG from AMAZON but am unable to get it to recognize the device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased a SMART PLUG from AMAZON but am unable to get it to recognize the device.: I have an ECHO DOT. I have AMAZON ALEXA on my windows 10 PC. I just purchased a SMART PLUG from AMAZON but am unable to get it to recognize the device. It says on the device it works with Alexa. Any ideas ?...
  3. I just purchased a SMART PLUG from AMAZON but am unable to get it to recognize the device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just purchased a SMART PLUG from AMAZON but am unable to get it to recognize the device.: I have an ECHO DOT. I have AMAZON ALEXA on my windows 10 PC. I just purchased a SMART PLUG from AMAZON but am unable to get it to recognize the device. It says on the device it works with Alexa. Any ideas ?...
  4. I just purchased a SMART PLUG from AMAZON but am unable to get it to recognize the device.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636
  6. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636
  7. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Product key missing in windows 11 pro purchased from amazon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key missing in windows 11 pro purchased from amazon: Hi Team,I recently purchased windows 11 pro single license from amazon,however in the box i did not recive the product key. I raised the same iwth amazon but did not recive any help.I also tried reaching out to cutomer care of microsoft but that didnt connect aswell.Please...
  9. Product key missing in windows 11 pro purchased from amazon

Product key missing in windows 11 pro purchased from amazon: Hi Team,I recently purchased windows 11 pro single license from amazon,however in the box i did not recive the product key. I raised the same iwth amazon but did not recive any help.I also tried reaching out to cutomer care of microsoft but that didnt connect aswell.Please...
  10. Unable to launch Amazon Audible app

Unable to launch Amazon Audible app: For some reason my PC window 10 won't open audible? ***Original title: Amazon audible*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-amazon-audible-app/8e7cb1a3-e043-4a95-bd2b-ef4207475e50