Windows 10: Amazon.com Switched Website to Amazon.com 0 AD

Discus and support Amazon.com Switched Website to Amazon.com 0 AD in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Amazon.com 0 AD Website in No Internet Connection Error Connected Wi-Fi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BaderBatarfiIV, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Amazon.com Switched Website to Amazon.com 0 AD

Amazon.com 0 AD Website in No Internet Connection Error Connected Wi-Fi

:)

BaderBatarfiIV, Jan 21, 2022

2. Amazon Alexa . . .

I have a Dell laptop, running Windows 10 Pro. I'm trying, to install, Amazon Alexa.

I went to the, Amazon website. And, I typed in "Install Alexa".

But, it's very confusing. It says, free to download. But, I never see, anything happen?

Could someone, give me the, step by step instructions.

Or, better yet. Is it possible, to get a link, that takes me, right to it?

Dream on, right? Well, do your best. Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

Jerry_Dwyer, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    Amazon Music

Hi Moe,

There is a possibility that the Amazon Music app is enabled on startup. To properly troubleshoot this issue, we recommend disabling the app from the startup menu using the steps below:

1. Type system configuration on the search bar, and select it.

2. Go to the Startup tab.

3. Uncheck the Amazon Music from the list.

4. Click OK.

5. Restart your computer, and test the issue,

Feel free to post back for the results.

Romel Ram, Jan 22, 2022
  4. Amazon.com Switched Website to Amazon.com 0 AD

Amazon assistant ****

After an update on the night of 4/11 - 4/12 I now have a phantom app that wont load and wont go away. The Window from says it is loading "aa.hta" from folder ..../amazon/amazon assistant folder. Many of these windows open up. I close each one but more
    and more open up. Amazon assistant is listed under my apps list under settings but it doesn't let me uninstall it.

RichardCivil, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

Amazon.com Switched Website to Amazon.com 0 AD

1. Amazon.com Switched Website to Amazon.com 0 AD - Similar Threads - Amazon com Switched

2. amazon app doesn't take me to amazon website on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amazon app doesn't take me to amazon website on laptop: I use an amazon icon in my system tray. when I click on it I get what you see below. It comes up on my screen. I DO NOT HAVE an amazon application on my laptop/ If i click on the icon in the start menu the same thing happens. how do i fix this please. What is this garbage...
  3. amazon app doesn't take me to amazon website on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    amazon app doesn't take me to amazon website on laptop: I use an amazon icon in my system tray. when I click on it I get what you see below. It comes up on my screen. I DO NOT HAVE an amazon application on my laptop/ If i click on the icon in the start menu the same thing happens. how do i fix this please. What is this garbage...
  4. amazon app doesn't take me to amazon website on laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com: Someone sent me a private information on this website. It involves crypto ownership but looks fishy, especially because we don't know each other and there's money involved....
  6. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com: Someone sent me a private information on this website. It involves crypto ownership but looks fishy, especially because we don't know each other and there's money involved....
  7. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

8. Amazon.com Switched Website to Amazon.com 0 AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon.com Switched Website to Amazon.com 0 AD: Amazon.com 0 AD Website in No Internet Connection Error Connected Wi-Fi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazoncom-switched-website-to-amazoncom-0-ad/ef61e6dc-5deb-4526-b7f7-1e917df32e18
  9. Amazon.com Switched Website to Amazon.com 0 AD

Amazon.com Switched Website to Amazon.com 0 AD: Amazon.com 0 AD Website in No Internet Connection Error Connected Wi-Fi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazoncom-switched-website-to-amazoncom-0-ad/ef61e6dc-5deb-4526-b7f7-1e917df32e18
  10. Scammer Popped up on Amazon Website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scammer Popped up on Amazon Website: I was trying to get on amazon and a warning page popped up that told me multiple accounts were being hacked into. How can I make that not pop up/do I forever need to just remember not to click that? It was the same exact message that another person had commented and written...