Windows 10: Amazon Echo Not Shown as a Playback Device

Discus and support Amazon Echo Not Shown as a Playback Device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've set up my new Amazon Echo through my Wi-Fi, so it shows as a connected audio device under "Bluetooth and other Devices". However when selecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wonder.wolfe, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Amazon Echo Not Shown as a Playback Device

I've set up my new Amazon Echo through my Wi-Fi, so it shows as a connected audio device under "Bluetooth and other Devices". However when selecting playback devices, from the standard playback selection, from sound control panel with all devices shown, and from sound devices it does not appear.

I've tried a number of similar questions I found online including:

• Uninstall and Reinstall bluetooth deviceMultiple Times.
    • Checked for updated drivers for my bluetooth device and for the Echo Echo does not have any.
    • Updated windows.
    • Disable all audio devices and run troubleshooter.

Any ideas?

Michael

:)

wonder.wolfe, Jun 20, 2020
  2. AnayaDic Win User

How to Control Amazon Echo From the Web?

Give suggestion if you are using Amazon echo, how we can control echo from the web.

AnayaDic, Jun 21, 2020
  3. RyoTakagi Win User
    amazon echo

Hello, I see that you are having some issues connecting Amazon Echo to your computer. You will need to have an app on another device for this. Once you have done so, you will need to go into your Echo device settings on your app, then in the Bluetooth
    section, tap connect. Now search for Bluetooth on your Windows computer. This will bring up the Echo as a speaker.

Hope this helps, and let me know if you have further questions!

RyoTakagi, Jun 21, 2020
  4. AnayaDic Win User

Amazon Echo Not Shown as a Playback Device

Amazon Echo

Can I use Amazon echo without smartphone?

AnayaDic, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Amazon Echo Not Shown as a Playback Device

1. Amazon Echo Not Shown as a Playback Device - Similar Threads - Amazon Echo Shown

2. Windows 10 and Amazon Echo using a microphone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 and Amazon Echo using a microphone: I have had an Amazon Echo for a number of years and have it on my two iPads and a Browser version on my PC. Recently I purchased a microphone and would like to use this to provide voice commands to my Echo device which is in another room. I understand this can been done, but...
  3. Connecting Amazon Echo Show 2nd generation to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connecting Amazon Echo Show 2nd generation to Windows 10: I cannot connect my Echo Show 2nd Generation to Windows 10 anymore. I used to use it as an external speaker. I believe it happened when there was a major update or when I reinstalled Windows 10 for performance issues....
  4. playback device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    playback device: no playback devices installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playback-device/6105a10c-d3d9-485c-8d05-1910a1572808
  5. Playback devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playback devices: On my windows 10 fully updated. I can't separate the headphones from the speakers because they are both identified as one device in the playback devices. When I plug in the headphones, the sound is automatically played on it but when I switch back to the speaker, I must...
  6. can't reconnect my amazon alexa echo to my wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't reconnect my amazon alexa echo to my wifi network: due to a power outage I am unable to reconnect my amazon alexa (echo to my wifi. I have done this many times in the past with no problems....
  7. connect amazon echo to secure network

connect amazon echo to secure network: will only connect in open network then pc secure dis connect an network is lost how do I get a secure network with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/connect-amazon-echo-to-secure-network/280ec315-7367-4309-9cb2-b78f1b81e327
  8. amazon echo dot or alexa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    amazon echo dot or alexa: Please help me hook up my echo dot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/amazon-echo-dot-or-alexa/ddd93bc6-0601-40fd-8a89-bab4d1df2697
  9. Playback devices

Playback devices: Before I received the Creators update, plugging my headphones into the front jack socket did not automatically switch the default playback device from speakers to headphones. I had to go to the playback device menu and do this manually. Since the update, plugging in the...
  10. Google Pulls YouTube from Amazon Echo

in Windows 10 News
    Google Pulls YouTube from Amazon Echo: Amazon issued a cranky statement this week, objecting to Google’s decision to pull YouTube from its Echo Show smart appliance. But Google says it was no surprise to Amazon, which had been violating its terms of service. And yes, those with bitter memories of the YouTube...