Windows 10: Amazon Fire Device shows up but I don't have anything fire related plugged in. How do I...

Discus and support Amazon Fire Device shows up but I don't have anything fire related plugged in. How do I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/smakkyoface [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/smakkyoface, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Amazon Fire Device shows up but I don't have anything fire related plugged in. How do I...

/u/smakkyoface, Apr 10, 2020
  2. emontif Win User

Amazon Fire Stick

Why is my amazon fire stick not connecting to my laptop when plugged in?

emontif, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Amazon Fire Stick

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

You can try the following procedures below explain how connect your fire stick to Wi-Fi:

Steps

Connect the Amazon Fire Stick to your TV. The Amazon Fire Stick connects directly to an HDMI port on the back of your TV. ...

Connect the Fire Stick to power. ...

Select Settings. ...

Select Network. ...

Select your preferred network. ...

Enter the Wi-Fi network password. ...

Select Connect.

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Amazon Fire Device shows up but I don't have anything fire related plugged in. How do I...

Amazon Fire Stick

You may have to contact Amazon support for this, however, I believe an Amazon Fire Stick is an HDMI device that needs to be plugged into a TV or Monitor and cannot be used on a laptop which does not have an alternative video input.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

digitaltorres, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Amazon Fire Device shows up but I don't have anything fire related plugged in. How do I...

1. Amazon Fire Device shows up but I don't have anything fire related plugged in. How do I... - Similar Threads - Amazon Fire Device

2. My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer: I have recently bought an Amazon Kids Fire Tablet 7 9th generation to upload photos from my computer to for my granddaughter to look at, but the Fire Tablet doesn't show as a USB device on my computer.I have used different USB ports with no effect. I know the USB lead is...
  3. My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer: I have recently bought an Amazon Kids Fire Tablet 7 9th generation to upload photos from my computer to for my granddaughter to look at, but the Fire Tablet doesn't show as a USB device on my computer.I have used different USB ports with no effect. I know the USB lead is...
  4. My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Amazon Fire TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Amazon Fire TV: Hi everybody, If I mirror from W10 to the TV to see a movie after a short time the video from the TV freezes, I specify that if I do the same mirroring with an iPhone the problem does not exist. I tried to disable the windows firewall and avast antivirus but without success,...
  6. hopw do I hook up a amazon fire stick into a xbox 360

hopw do I hook up a amazon fire stick into a xbox 360: how do I hook up a amazon fire stick into a xbox 360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hopw-do-i-hook-up-a-amazon-fire-stick-into-a-xbox/4f34eb17-a05b-4624-8306-8c2b5273f6dc
  7. Amazon Fire Stick

Amazon Fire Stick: I had to disconnect and then re-connect my Amazon Firestick from my TV. Now, it cannot connect to the network no matter what I do. Has anyone had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-fire-stick/5ec8732e-2b85-4e47-a1f3-17fd1f2bed31
  8. Amazon Fire Stick

Amazon Fire Stick: Why is my amazon fire stick not connecting to my laptop when plugged in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/amazon-fire-stick/71adb501-c3ac-44e1-9638-1654c1fc66d2
  9. Warning Amazon Fire TV / Fire stick users DO NOT UPDATE VLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Warning Amazon Fire TV / Fire stick users DO NOT UPDATE VLC: Hi there I know Amazon fire stick / fire TV is popular -- but if you use VLC for playing media from a NAS server / PC on to your remote TV using the Amazon fire stick / TV app DO NOT UPDATE (on the amazon device) to the latest version. Nothing wrong of course with VLC on a...
  10. Cast to Device/Amazon Fire Stick

in Windows 10 Support
    Cast to Device/Amazon Fire Stick: Hello, I've been trying several times to get this to work and I cannot. I have the amazon fire TV stick and windows 10 computer. I've tried right clicking a video and choosing cast to device and then amazon stick...I've tried playing the video in movies and TV app and...