Windows 10: Amazon Fire Stick

Discus and support Amazon Fire Stick in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had to disconnect and then re-connect my Amazon Firestick from my TV. Now, it cannot connect to the network no matter what I do. Has anyone had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndreaMauro1, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Amazon Fire Stick

I had to disconnect and then re-connect my Amazon Firestick from my TV. Now, it cannot connect to the network no matter what I do. Has anyone had this problem?

:)

AndreaMauro1, Jan 6, 2019
  2. emontif Win User

Amazon Fire Stick

Why is my amazon fire stick not connecting to my laptop when plugged in?

emontif, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Amazon Fire Stick

You may have to contact Amazon support for this, however, I believe an Amazon Fire Stick is an HDMI device that needs to be plugged into a TV or Monitor and cannot be used on a laptop which does not have an alternative video input.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

digitaltorres, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Amazon Fire Stick

Amazon Fire TV Stick

Can hook up my Amazon Fire TV Stick to my laptop computer? and if its possible, How?

DebiPhillips, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Amazon Fire Stick

1. Amazon Fire Stick - Similar Threads - Amazon Fire Stick

2. Amazon Fire TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Amazon Fire TV: Hi everybody, If I mirror from W10 to the TV to see a movie after a short time the video from the TV freezes, I specify that if I do the same mirroring with an iPhone the problem does not exist. I tried to disable the windows firewall and avast antivirus but without success,...
  3. tv fire stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tv fire stick: Can I connect my TV fire stick to my desk top? I am running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tv-fire-stick/4b8e888d-298f-4644-acae-04c81386eb95
  4. Amazon Fire Stick

Amazon Fire Stick: Why is my amazon fire stick not connecting to my laptop when plugged in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/amazon-fire-stick/71adb501-c3ac-44e1-9638-1654c1fc66d2
  5. fire stick

fire stick: can i connect a fire stick directly to the HDMI port on a dell laptop with windows 10, then how do i connect it to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/fire-stick/3132bb1c-8029-42f1-a539-e4d73e65e720
  6. Restoring old apps / sideloading apps to Amazon fire TV / stick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring old apps / sideloading apps to Amazon fire TV / stick: Hi there. I had a problem recently with an updated version of VLC on Amazon fire TV -- was really bad compared with previous version -- especially if you like / use subtitles as the feature to load the subtitle from an external file when playing your own media has GONE...
  7. Warning Amazon Fire TV / Fire stick users DO NOT UPDATE VLC

Warning Amazon Fire TV / Fire stick users DO NOT UPDATE VLC: Hi there I know Amazon fire stick / fire TV is popular -- but if you use VLC for playing media from a NAS server / PC on to your remote TV using the Amazon fire stick / TV app DO NOT UPDATE (on the amazon device) to the latest version. Nothing wrong of course with VLC on a...
  8. Amazon Fire TV USB stick - PLEX media server

Amazon Fire TV USB stick - PLEX media server: Hi there. Does anybody know if the Amazon Fire TV usb stick will allow the PLEX media server to stream movies from your computer to the TV. I was thinking of getting one of these to use in a "Non smart" but USB capable TV. I can have PLEX running on the computer so can...
  9. VLC on Amazon Fire TV box or stick Subtitles stored where ?

VLC on Amazon Fire TV box or stick Subtitles stored where ?: Hi there I like the VLC app on the Amazon Fire TV box or stick -- When playing from your LAN (NAS etc accessed via Browse) there's a facility to Download subtitles - for quite a few ripped movies / TV series it manages to find the subtitles but I haven't a clue where it...
  10. Cast to Device/Amazon Fire Stick

in Windows 10 Support
    Cast to Device/Amazon Fire Stick: Hello, I've been trying several times to get this to work and I cannot. I have the amazon fire TV stick and windows 10 computer. I've tried right clicking a video and choosing cast to device and then amazon stick...I've tried playing the video in movies and TV app and...