Windows 10: Amazon Games App won't let me type in my email and password to log in--Windows 10

Discus and support Amazon Games App won't let me type in my email and password to log in--Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 64-bit Home Edition and I downloaded the Amazon Games App from Download and Install the Amazon Games App - Support Amazon Games. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Summer_873, May 8, 2021.

1. Amazon Games App won't let me type in my email and password to log in--Windows 10

I have Windows 10 64-bit Home Edition and I downloaded the Amazon Games App from Download and Install the Amazon Games App - Support Amazon Games. I installed the application and opened it. When I tried to sign into my Amazon account on the app's log in screen, I hovered my mouse pointer over the field I needed to type my email in and clicked on it but a cursor did not appear. As a result I was unable to type in my email address. The password field was the same way. I was able to click on the various links on the sign in page such as "Privacy Notice" a

:)

Summer_873, May 8, 2021

2. Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

You can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, May 8, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, May 8, 2021
  4. Amazon Games App won't let me type in my email and password to log in--Windows 10

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Amazon Games App won't let me type in my email and password to log in--Windows 10

1. Amazon Games App won't let me type in my email and password to log in--Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Amazon Games App

2. My email won't let me in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My email won't let me in.: When I go to sign in the message says I must accept several items or my information. When I decline I get kicked back out. Do you have me locked out for some reason? It says I'm not logged in?...
  3. My email won't let me in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My email won't let me in.: When I go to sign in the message says I must accept several items or my information. When I decline I get kicked back out. Do you have me locked out for some reason? It says I'm not logged in?...
  4. Won't let me into my emails and password is correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me into my emails and password is correct: Won't let me into emails when password is correct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-let-me-into-my-emails-and-password-is-correct/a9375f54-7fbe-4c57-9829-e5c923a73ca6
  5. Won't let me into my emails and password is correct

Won't let me into my emails and password is correct: Won't let me into emails when password is correct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-let-me-into-my-emails-and-password-is-correct/a9375f54-7fbe-4c57-9829-e5c923a73ca6
  6. Password won't let me in

Password won't let me in: Because I was not able to access Windows, I changed my password again and again and again. Still no luck. This is at the Windows log -in screen when I boot up. It works with my other computers though....
  7. Password won't let me in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Password won't let me in: Because I was not able to access Windows, I changed my password again and again and again. Still no luck. This is at the Windows log -in screen when I boot up. It works with my other computers though....
  8. Picture password won't let me log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Picture password won't let me log in: I recently owned a few different laptops Lenovo Yoga L13, Lenovo Yoga 9i, etc., with which I always used the Picture password option with no issues.I just got a Dell 7420, and I can set up the Picture password just fine, however when I go to log in, it doesn't do anything. It...
  9. Won't let me log in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Won't let me log in: I purchased an account for windows 19 edition today and tried to log in but after logging in it said I had to buy it first in which I had done already and I even have the order receipt....
  10. Windows 10 won't let me log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 won't let me log in: Today, I was running a project in visual studio and my laptop crashed. And when I tried to restart it, it won't let me log on. What should I do? 49309

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amazon games app cannot type in email

2. amazon games app cant type anything when log in