Windows 10: Amazon Kindle is not working on Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Amazon Kindle is not working on Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If you’re an eBook reader, then chances are you’ve been reading your favorite books on an Amazon Kindle since the device is the most popular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 5, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Amazon Kindle is not working on Windows 10 PC

Amazon Kindle is not working on Windows 10 PC Kindle-App-Windows-10-100x100.jpg
    If you’re an eBook reader, then chances are you’ve been reading your favorite books on an Amazon Kindle since the device is the most popular in its category. Amazon has really outdone itself with the Kindle, but as always, things [...]

This post Amazon Kindle is not working on Windows 10 PC is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 5, 2018
  2. qubit Win User

qubit kills his Windows 10 with a Kindle

I read that article below on killing the Anniversary Update edition of Windows 10 and just had to try it.

Plugged my Kindle Voyage into a USB 2.0 port and nothing happened - Windows just treated it as a normal USB drive, like always. Tried a couple of times, all good. Plugged it into a USB 3.0 port and it wasn't even recognized. Windows kept going like nothing happened.

Plugged it back into a USB 2.0 port and bam! Down she goes. *Laugh :laugh:

Unplugged the Kindle, reset the PC and Windows started up fine.

www.nextpowerup.com/news/30134/amazon-kindles-can-crash-windows-10-following-anniversary-update

Amazon Kindle is not working on Windows 10 PC tpu.jpg

qubit, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Amazon Kindle app not working

Hello, I've installed the amazon kindle app but now it won't work, it just keeps returning to the list page and I have no idea why?! Only got the phone yesterday so a bit clueless can anyone please help?! Thanks.

MelissaSmithQN, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Amazon Kindle is not working on Windows 10 PC

USB connected device, Amazon kindle, icon not recognized. How to fix?

Hi AdrienneSolomon,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are experiencing issues with connecting the Amazon Kindle to your Windows 10 computer. This could be caused by an outdated driver, loose USB port, or an issue with the device being connected.

I would like to know more about your concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you encountering this issue only when connecting the Amazon Kindle device
    • Have you tried connecting another USB device? If so, are you experiencing the same issue?
    • Have you tried connecting the Amazon Kindle device to another USB port or another computer?
    • Is the Amazon Kindle device detected under Device Manager? (To check, press
      Windows key
      + X on your keyboard. Select Device Manager. Look for it under Universal Serial Bus Controller or Other Devices.)

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do this, follow the steps below:

1. On the Start menu, type Troubleshoot and then hit Enter.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems, click Hardware and Devices, and then select
      Run the troubleshooter.

Updating the driver can also help. You can refer to this article
    on how to update driver in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Amazon Kindle is not working on Windows 10 PC

1. Amazon Kindle is not working on Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Amazon Kindle working

2. Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?: Split from this thread. I have a related concern which searching has not yet found the information that I need.Is it possible please to get a phone link app on my Amazon Kindle Fire HD Device Model 8 10th Generation.I am in the United Kingdom.Thank you....
  3. Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?: Split from this thread. I have a related concern which searching has not yet found the information that I need.Is it possible please to get a phone link app on my Amazon Kindle Fire HD Device Model 8 10th Generation.I am in the United Kingdom.Thank you....
  4. Windows 10 crashes when Amazon Kindle is connected

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 crashes when Amazon Kindle is connected: [ATTACH]Some PC users might experience a crash with a BSOD message whenever Amazon Kindle is connected to a Windows 10 computer. It was noted that […] This article Windows 10 crashes when Amazon Kindle is connected first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Amazon Kindle disappears

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Amazon Kindle disappears: My HP Notebook just updated with Windows 10.0.0 build 18362 and does not retain Amazon Kindle. It just updated and Kindle disappeared and I had to download and install it again....
  6. Amazon Kindle Fire 7 won't connect to my Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Amazon Kindle Fire 7 won't connect to my Windows 10 PC: I am trying to connect my Kindle Fire 7 to my PC. I was trying to do a manual software update for my Fire. It shows up in Device Manager as E:/ but when I go File Explorer it isn't there. The drivers' name is WPD Filesystem Volume. I have searched many forums and issues...
  7. Amazon Kindle Application will download but not open.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Amazon Kindle Application will download but not open.: My computer recently had to get factory reset, I was able to back up all my files but all of my apps were deleted. I had no problem redownloading apps like google chrome, spotify, microsoft office, etc, however, the Kindle for PC app wont download. I've updated my computer,...
  8. Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10?: Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/9f495f5d-589f-42a9-8b49-abda249b6bf2"
  9. Amazon Kindle for PC on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Amazon Kindle for PC on Windows 10: I recently downloaded Amazon Kindle for PC version 1.25.50264. Whenever I launch the app, it asks me to log in to Amazon, but the window just keeps flashing. A video of this occurrence is in this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SXAqcMolhbYqhk1JerV68fB8fgfLemJx Not...
  10. 'Untested Windows version 10.0 detected' error when launching Amazon Kindle for PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    'Untested Windows version 10.0 detected' error when launching Amazon Kindle for PC: Greetings, I get this error when launching Amazon Kindle for PC. The notification shows up for half a second, then disappears and nothing happens. It doesn't show in the task manager either. Any fixes? Help is appreciated...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amazon kindle on pc not working

2. kindle for pc not working windows 10

3. kindle device deteted in pc but then disappears

4. kindle for pc does not open,
  5. kindle for windows 10 not working,
  6. amazon kindle not working on windows 10