Windows 10: Amazon Music for Windows 10 available now from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Amazon Music for Windows 10 available now from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Beginning today, you can download the Amazon Music app for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store. [img] We’re excited to announce that Amazon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Amazon Music for Windows 10 available now from Microsoft Store

Source: Amazon Music for Windows 10 available now from Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Feb 12, 2018

2. I'm in UK and although it is on the store it says it is currently unavailable.

Amazon Music for Windows 10 available now from Microsoft Store [​IMG]

:)

Scottyboy99, Feb 12, 2018
  3. R.C.E. Win User
    "Something went wrong. Could not launch the file" error when trying to open apps set up file in Lumia 950XL

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

To answer your questions:

1. I downloaded the apps from the Microsoft and Amazon websites, after logging in to my Microsoft Office 365 and Amazon accounts. My Office 365 account is accessible ONLY after logging in to my Microsoft account, and downloads are there authorized.

Same is true with the Microsoft Music Player, and my Norton Internet Security subscriptions wheich were purchased from Amazon, and downloads are ONLY available after login to my Amazon account.

2. No.

3. I searched these apps on the Microsoft Store, and they are NOT available there.

4. The issue is true with all the three that I have named. So far, I have NOT tried with any other app.

5. I am not sure which build of Windows 10 is installed on my Lumia 950XL phone, but I have set it to automatically check for, and install the latest software upgrade available. A check, just now, says my device is up to date.

Please tell me what to do further.

R.C.E., Feb 12, 2018
  4. Amazon Music for Windows 10 available now from Microsoft Store

Amazon music app not avaiable for Microsoft 950 phone

I want to buy a Microsoft 950 phone. I download all my music to my phone as I do not want to stream from the cloud. On my iPhone I can download the Amazon music app and download all my songs to my phone.

After chatting with a Microsoft 950 "expert" device salesperson online at the Microsoft online store she states the app is not available at the Microsoft store (which I already knew) but I "might" be able to download the app online since the phone is loaded
    with Windows 10. This answer was way to ambiguous for me to buy the phone and online research yielded me no answers.

Anybody out there with a Microsoft 950 phone able to download their amazon playlist to their phone? I have a lot of Prime songs and a few I bought that were not included in my Prime membership.

Ron Baker o_0, Feb 12, 2018
  5. Jackalito Win User
    I'm seeing the same issue here in Spain, which is supposed to be one of the countries supported at release time. *Huh

Jackalito, Feb 12, 2018
  6. Hmm, dodgy. Maybe I’ll look tomorrow.

Scottyboy99, Feb 13, 2018
  7. Rocky Win User
    I live in the US and it is not available for me.

Rocky, Feb 13, 2018
  8. Jackalito Win User

It's finally available! *Biggrin

Jackalito, Feb 13, 2018
  9. PJLLB Win User
    Just downloaded, works well. I'm in California.

PJLLB, Feb 13, 2018
  10. Yep now I see it. Nice app to have. I just wish Windows 10 had more of the apps that work so well on iOS. I use things like Alexa, Hive heating and Sky+ all the time but i doubt these apps will ever see light of day in windows 10. But this is a helpful one to have and good that amazon made it available!

11. reddice Win User
    Still not available today. Really am in NY.

Just uninstalled the desktop app and it is still not available. I hate these stupid slow roll-outs. I now have to reinstall the desktop app again. What a waste of my time.

reddice, Feb 13, 2018
  12. I agree. Why does MS do this? When an update is available for Apple, whether it be iOS or apps or Mac OS, everyone gets it. Yet MS constantly does this slow drip feed to the public. Can't they afford the server bandwidth?

13. reddice Win User

At least I can still download the desktop app and it did not redirect me to the phantom store like some programs do now. Otherwise I would have to get it from another trust worthy website.

reddice, Feb 13, 2018
  14. Hi,
    You're referring to a company that activated by default using people computers and bandwidth as MS servers to deliver apps and 10 updates to others on the internet *Smile

ThrashZone, Feb 13, 2018
  15. Rocky Win User
    It finally became available for me here in the US so I installed it. Not a bad little app, I have been playing with it and I like it mostly but the sound quality is not that good. Oh well, it's free.

Rocky, Feb 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Amazon Music for Windows 10 available now from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Amazon Music available

2. Amazon Music Won't Install in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Amazon Music Won't Install in Microsoft Store: Just got a new desktop with Windows 10. Was very happy with the Amazon Music desktop app for Windows 7. When I attempt to download Amazon Music in the Microsoft Store, there is an install error. I've tried restarting the computer, but it does not help. Error Code:...
  3. Amazon Music Won't Download in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Amazon Music Won't Download in Microsoft Store: Just got a new desktop with Windows 10. Was very happy with the Amazon Music desktop app for Windows 7. When I attempt to download Amazon Music in the Microsoft Store, there is a download error. I've tried restarting the computer, but it does not help. Error Code:...
  4. amazon music app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    amazon music app: I am trying to download the above app it seems to be stuck in pending circle going around as if downloading but nothing happening for quite some time any ideas welcome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-music-app/8df92059-a955-4099-92a7-91408be0a727
  5. Windows Terminal app now available in Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Terminal app now available in Microsoft Store for Windows 10: The Windows Terminal preview is now in the Microsoft Store! [img] The Windows Terminal is the new, powerful, open source terminal application that was announced at Build 2019. Its main features include multiple tabs, Unicode and UTF-8 character support, a GPU accelerated...
  6. TIDAL music streaming app for Windows 10 available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    TIDAL music streaming app for Windows 10 available in Microsoft Store: Beginning today, you can download the TIDAL music streaming app for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store. [ATTACH] With more than 60 million tracks, 244,000 music videos, thousands of expertly curated playlists and hundreds of live events, TIDAL customers have access to an...
  7. Mp3tag app is now available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Mp3tag app is now available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10: Mp3tag, a popular app that allows users to edit metadata of audio files is now available for download in the Microsoft Store. The developer has ported the Win32 app to the Microsoft Store and you can download it on your Windows 10 PC. If you’re unfamiliar with Mp3tag, it’s...
  8. Redesigned Microsoft Store on Windows 10 is now available for everyone

in Windows 10 News
    Redesigned Microsoft Store on Windows 10 is now available for everyone: Earlier this month, Microsoft started rolling out a new design for the Microsoft Store on Windows 10. At that time, the redesigned store was available for the Windows Insiders in the Release Preview Ring. Today, the redesigned Microsoft Store is widely rolling out to the...
  9. Amazon Prime Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazon Prime Music: I installed the Amazon Prime App on my laptop, which has Windows 10. Shortly after going online, the app takes over the screen and I have to close it to access whatever I'm trying to access (Bing, email, favorite addresses, whatever). It's a minor inconvenience, granted, but...
  10. Whiteboard App for Windows 10 now available to download from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Whiteboard App for Windows 10 now available to download from Microsoft Store: Microsoft has been working on a new Whiteboard App for Windows 10 users. The company had earlier launched the Whiteboard App in preview for testing in December with Windows 10 users. Today the company has pushed the Whiteboard App to all Windows 10 users after successful...