Windows 10: Amazon Music on Cortana Device with other Music apps?

Discus and support Amazon Music on Cortana Device with other Music apps? in Cortana to solve the problem; Greetings All, Not in settings however, that is how I got to where I'm at. It started in I guess you could say still is in Settings. Using my HP... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by BARRY G.VARGUS Sr., Mar 26, 2020.

1. Amazon Music on Cortana Device with other Music apps?

Greetings All,

Not in settings however, that is how I got to where I'm at. It started in I guess you could say still is in Settings.

Using my HP Windows 10 Laptop, I went to Settings > Cortana > Permissions > IN BLUE TEXT: Change what Cortana knows about me in the cloud > Click on that line of text > Then a black box pops-up with "Feedback to Microsoft" in a tiny bottom box to the left bottom >

1st it just says Feedback in a little rectangular bar next to the charterer of the little man form with the idea cloud next to his head & shoulders. Well. the writing, I suppose that's inside the box of "Feedback" is Very Large & the box you're supposed to view all this typed text is Tiny. $10,000,000 Prize to the first person who explains how to read & make sense of this stuff! You'll understand the reason why I said this If & when you see all this. You'll also understand I don't really have the ten mill to give to anyone, I hope. Or at least that's what we tell Big Brother.

Respectfully & thanks,

Barry

:)

BARRY G.VARGUS Sr., Mar 26, 2020
  2. Romel Ram Win User

Amazon Music

Hi Moe,

There is a possibility that the Amazon Music app is enabled on startup. To properly troubleshoot this issue, we recommend disabling the app from the startup menu using the steps below:

1. Type system configuration on the search bar, and select it.

2. Go to the Startup tab.

3. Uncheck the Amazon Music from the list.

4. Click OK.

5. Restart your computer, and test the issue,

Feel free to post back for the results.

Romel Ram, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Amazon Music App for Windows 10

I use Amazon Music App and would like to make it my default app for music but it isn't offered in the list of music apps. Windows 10 doesn't even recognize that it is downloaded and that I am allready using it on Windows 10. Any ideas on how to get Windows
    10 to recognize that the app is downloaded? Thanks, Alice

p.s. you can see in the list below in "Product" that it doesn't even offer Amazon Music as an alternative.

AliceSumner, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Amazon Music on Cortana Device with other Music apps?

Uninstalling Amazon Music app

I can not get Amazon Music app to uninstall from my computer...any suggestions?

TerryLaPrarie, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Amazon Music on Cortana Device with other Music apps?

1. Amazon Music on Cortana Device with other Music apps? - Similar Threads - Amazon Music Cortana

2. Help with Cortana connect with music apps

in Cortana
    Help with Cortana connect with music apps: I wanted to connect my cortana to my spotify account. i searched the internet and saw suggestions to find the notebook icon. My problem is that the notebook option is missing for me. i don't why. I am currently using a windows 10 home edition. please help...
  3. Amazon Music App Keeps Starting Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazon Music App Keeps Starting Up: I have set Amazon music app to not startup via TaskManger Startup and in the Amazon Music app settings. But everytime I start my computer it pops up and it's driving me crazy. I don't understand how it is doing this....
  4. khz music leval not right on amazon music

in Windows 10 Customization
    khz music leval not right on amazon music: hi, while playing music on my desktop in amazon music the song shows my desktop can play at 48khz but is only playing 44khz, it plays on these settings for all music HD, Ultra HD. how do I alter the desktop settings to play at 48khz....
  5. Security Problem with Amazon Music App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Problem with Amazon Music App: Just turned on my desktop after several months from not using it and got a warning about allowing my Amazon Music app access. What is the problem and is it unsafe to allow the use ?...
  6. amazon music app

amazon music app: I am trying to download the above app it seems to be stuck in pending circle going around as if downloading but nothing happening for quite some time any ideas welcome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-music-app/8df92059-a955-4099-92a7-91408be0a727
  7. Cortana Music

in Cortana
    Cortana Music: Hey all, How do I get Cortana to play music stored locally on my PC? My google-fu has failed me after several hours of looking. I do NOT want to use Iheart radio, spotify or any of that nonsense. Just play what I already have, whether its with groove, media player,...
  8. Cortana Music

in Cortana
    Cortana Music: Hey all, How do I get Cortana to play music stored locally on my PC? My google-fu has failed me after several hours of looking. I do NOT want to use Iheart radio, spotify or any of that nonsense. Just play what I already have, whether its with groove, media player,...
  9. Amazon Prime Music App

Amazon Prime Music App: Does anyone else have problems with the Amazon Prime Music App? I've had it for years, including on Windows 10.I use it intermittently on my PC, not everyday. I use the Android far more often. Lately, the app has stopped working. Now it just fails to launch at all. I have...
  10. Amazon Prime Music

Amazon Prime Music: I installed the Amazon Prime App on my laptop, which has Windows 10. Shortly after going online, the app takes over the screen and I have to close it to access whatever I'm trying to access (Bing, email, favorite addresses, whatever). It's a minor inconvenience, granted, but...