Windows 10: Amazon Music Storage subscription plans are being retired

Discus and support Amazon Music Storage subscription plans are being retired in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Amazon Music Storage subscription plans (free and paid) are being retired, and new subscriptions are no longer accepted. Effective April 29,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Anak, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Anak Win User

Amazon Music Storage subscription plans are being retired

Source: Amazon.com Help: About Amazon Music Subscriptions

I searched and located one of @Brink 's Threads on this subject from back on Feb. 13th 2018:

Amazon Music for Windows 10 available now from Microsoft Store

:)

2. tokyoQB Win User

phone storage different from zune storage

I have a 30gb Zune and use most of the storage. I am considering a Windows phone at 16gb. Most of my music is

"borrowed" from the zune pass subscription. Will the size of the phone being 16 mean only half of my content will be available?

tokyoQB, Mar 31, 2018
  3. RV2306 Win User
    Nokia Music unlimited plan

I bought Nokia Lumia 720 in 14 may 2013 after that my Nokia Music store subscription end at 13 November. Nokia claimed 1 year plan for Nokia Music. But i have only 6 month subscription.

RV2306, Mar 31, 2018
  4. Amazon Music Storage subscription plans are being retired

Hi,
    Thanks for the heads up
    I don't use Amazon prime or buy online only content for music or other *Smile
    I really sort of avoid Amazon for purchasing.

ThrashZone, Apr 1, 2018
  5. Anak Win User
    My pleasure Mike!

And thanks Shawn for fixing the format.

Anak, Apr 1, 2018
  6. Hi,
    Yeah I tried prime a while back
    Watched all the good movies within the free 30 days lol nothing left but b.. rated crap left didn't see any point in continuing don't buy enough stuff to see paying a yearly fee just to be prime member :/

ThrashZone, Apr 1, 2018
  7. Anak Win User
    I know what you mean and it's happening more and more with these business models.

Call me old fashion but I like the brick and mortar style, oh I use the internet to locate the best price locally but I prefer going to a local store and payin' with cash.
    Nowadays you have absolutely no idea how safe your connection is or how diligent the company is in securing your card numbers once you hand them over.

Anak, Apr 1, 2018
  8. Amazon Music Storage subscription plans are being retired

Hi,
    Yep I like buying as much as possible locally
    In store warranty as well on stuff is nice on large items and easy too no need to mail off defective items and be out for weeks on end *Smile
    Available stock usually is the only problem.

ThrashZone, Apr 1, 2018
  9. I don't trust them anymore either. It used to be that third-party sellers would sometimes sell counterfeit products on Amazon. But these days even Amazon itself frequently sells counterfeit products, particularly electronics.

Ground Sloth, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Amazon Music Storage subscription plans are being retired

1. Amazon Music Storage subscription plans are being retired - Similar Threads - Amazon Music Storage

2. Macrium Reflect Free Version Being Retired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Reflect Free Version Being Retired: Folks here often recommend the free version of Macrium Reflect as an alternative to Windows' own backup options. Unfortunately, the free version is going away, and there will be no further feature updates. Security updates will continue until January 24, 2024, however. The...
  3. Amazon Music on Cortana Device with other Music apps?

in Cortana
    Amazon Music on Cortana Device with other Music apps?: Greetings All, Not in settings however, that is how I got to where I'm at. It started in I guess you could say still is in Settings. Using my HP Windows 10 Laptop, I went to Settings > Cortana > Permissions > IN BLUE TEXT: Change what Cortana knows about me in the cloud >...
  4. amazon music helper.exe is it a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    amazon music helper.exe is it a virus?: I seen that amazon music helper.exe could be a virus, does anyome know? I read that it is a file but on my pc it says its an app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/amazon-music-helperexe-is-it-a-virus/1c90363b-417a-424b-ae3d-2e85e63700b1
  5. khz music leval not right on amazon music

in Windows 10 Customization
    khz music leval not right on amazon music: hi, while playing music on my desktop in amazon music the song shows my desktop can play at 48khz but is only playing 44khz, it plays on these settings for all music HD, Ultra HD. how do I alter the desktop settings to play at 48khz....
  6. amazon music app

amazon music app: I am trying to download the above app it seems to be stuck in pending circle going around as if downloading but nothing happening for quite some time any ideas welcome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-music-app/8df92059-a955-4099-92a7-91408be0a727
  7. OneDrive music streaming in Groove Music will be retired on March 31

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive music streaming in Groove Music will be retired on March 31: On March 31, 2019, OneDrive music streaming in Groove Music will be retired. Your personal music files will continue to be available in OneDrive. You can keep listening to your music using the OneDrive web player or by downloading your files and playing them in the Groove...
  8. Amazon Prime Music App

Amazon Prime Music App: Does anyone else have problems with the Amazon Prime Music App? I've had it for years, including on Windows 10.I use it intermittently on my PC, not everyday. I use the Android far more often. Lately, the app has stopped working. Now it just fails to launch at all. I have...
  9. Amazon Prime Music

Amazon Prime Music: I installed the Amazon Prime App on my laptop, which has Windows 10. Shortly after going online, the app takes over the screen and I have to close it to access whatever I'm trying to access (Bing, email, favorite addresses, whatever). It's a minor inconvenience, granted, but...
  10. Windows 10 Subscription Plan

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Subscription Plan: http://http://www.techrepublic.com/article/...tag=TREd8c0fa8 [img] In a recent article -- "How much would a Windows 10 subscription cost?" -- I took a look at the history of Windows pricing and speculated what a Windows 10 subscription might look like. At that...