Windows 10: Amazon not responding

Discus and support Amazon not responding in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If I try to open the Amazon web site, I get the opening page but nothing thereafter except a small box telling Amazon not responding. I don I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RonBin79, Sep 29, 2018.

1. RonBin79 Win User

Amazon not responding

If I try to open the Amazon web site, I get the opening page but nothing thereafter except a small box telling Amazon not responding.
    I don
    I don't have this problem with ebay or any other site. Any one any ideas what the problem is and how I can fix it with your help please?

Ronb78

:)

RonBin79, Sep 29, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Amazon not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Remford Win User
    windows store error 0x80073CFB when trying to update Amazon

Same problem with Amazon App.

Tried both suggested remedies. Rebooted between each step. No luck. Same problem.

Please advise.

Remford, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Romel Ram Win User

Amazon not responding

Amazon Music

Hi Moe,

There is a possibility that the Amazon Music app is enabled on startup. To properly troubleshoot this issue, we recommend disabling the app from the startup menu using the steps below:

1. Type system configuration on the search bar, and select it.

2. Go to the Startup tab.

3. Uncheck the Amazon Music from the list.

4. Click OK.

5. Restart your computer, and test the issue,

Feel free to post back for the results.

Romel Ram, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Amazon not responding

1. Amazon not responding - Similar Threads - Amazon responding

2. Amazon Device randomly showing up on Network.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Amazon Device randomly showing up on Network.: I've been doing a lot of research on this Amazon Device that is showing up in my network and see that a lot of people are having the same issues around the world, has anyone contacted AMAZON concerning this issue? If yes how do we get it to stop, Do we have to stop using...
  3. Mouse lags on Netflix and Amazon with Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse lags on Netflix and Amazon with Chrome: Mouse lags (almost unusable) on Netflix and Amazon sites with Chrome - this appears to be a common problem, but no real solution. I have turned off hardware acceleration, but that does not seem to really help. This can result in computer freezing....
  4. An Amazon Device Suddenly showed up on my Surface Book

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An Amazon Device Suddenly showed up on my Surface Book: Hello: This morning I had network device called "Full_Biscuit" with a MAC address of "00:71:47:dd:0d:e5" showed up on my Surface Book. It had a Model name of "AEOBC" which I see from a search that some folks have an Echo Dot! I have no such product. Is this a virus?...
  5. Amazon prime video streaming problem in Chrome on Surface pro6

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Amazon prime video streaming problem in Chrome on Surface pro6: I find a very choppy quality when trying to stream on amazon prime video in Chrome on my new surface pro 6 with windows 10. I have ensured Adobe flash is enabled. It worked just fine on my previous surface pro 2017. Help appreciated...
  6. how do i connect my amazon echo dot to my wifi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i connect my amazon echo dot to my wifi: how do I connect my echo dot to the wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-amazon-echo-dot-to-my-wifi/f45fcffe-55d9-43c7-bae9-0349ff764f6d
  7. Skype calling now available on Amazon Alexa devices

in Windows 10 News
    Skype calling now available on Amazon Alexa devices: At Skype, our mission has always been to bring people together—to make it easier for friends and families to be there for one another—wherever they may be. With that in mind, we’re investing in new ways for you to connect in the most human way possible—by simply using your...
  8. why can't I open the amazon kindle phone app since Windows 10 last update? And who at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't I open the amazon kindle phone app since Windows 10 last update? And who at...: Since the recent Windows 10 update to my Lumia phone the kindle app I have been using for over 2 years will not open, it does not recognise my login or password. This same fault has been reported in the message boards by hundreds of people in the last few days but the post is...
  9. why cant I open or login to the amazon kindle windows 10 app for phones suddenly? And why...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant I open or login to the amazon kindle windows 10 app for phones suddenly? And why...: Since the recent Windows 10 update to my Lumia phone the kindle app I have been using for over 2 years will not open, it does not recognise my login or password. This same fault has been reported in the message boards by hundreds of people in the last few days but the post is...
  10. Amazon not responding

in Browsers and Email
    Amazon not responding: If I try to open the Amazon web site, I get the opening page but nothing thereafter except a small box telling Amazon not responding. I don I don't have this problem with ebay or any other site. Any one any ideas what the problem is and how I can fix it with your help please?...