Windows 10: Amazon Prime App on Windows 10

Discus and support Amazon Prime App on Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I have a surface pro 6 with windows 10. How do I install Amazon prime app ? Is it not available ?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DonnyMonteiro, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Amazon Prime App on Windows 10

Hello,

I have a surface pro 6 with windows 10. How do I install Amazon prime app ? Is it not available ?

:)

DonnyMonteiro, Dec 18, 2018

2. when will release amazon prime app. ?

when will release amazon prime app. ?

KetanShinde, Dec 18, 2018
  3. WHKSSI Win User
    Amazon Prime Music

I installed the Amazon Prime App on my laptop, which has Windows 10. Shortly after going online, the app takes over the screen and I have to close it to access whatever I'm trying to access (Bing, email, favorite addresses, whatever). It's a minor inconvenience,
    granted, but I would like to get at what I want to get at without having to look at and close the Amazon Prime Music app first.

WHKSSI, Dec 18, 2018
  4. webguy 7 Win User

Amazon Prime App on Windows 10

Windows 10 Amazon Prime Music Ap

The Amazon app works fine for me in Windows 10 but I have never tried to listen to stations or preview whole albums. I just play Prime music and the titles I own.

webguy 7, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Amazon Prime App on Windows 10

1. Amazon Prime App on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Amazon Prime App

2. Amazon Prime fails to load on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Amazon Prime fails to load on Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] [IMG]Microsoft Edge is the default web browser of choice on Windows 10 and loved by some users. Now, when it comes down to using a web browser, we tend to consume a lot of media with these things, and Edge [...] This post Amazon Prime fails to load on Microsoft Edge...
  3. amazon prime video stopped playing in microsoft edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    amazon prime video stopped playing in microsoft edge: Amazon prime video always played fine using Edge browser till a couple days ago. Now it won't even allow me to click on a selection, or sometime it does it takes minutes to load, or times out with code 7017. I have google fiber gigabyte service so I have plenty of bandwidth....
  4. Windows 10 - Amazon Prime Video App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 - Amazon Prime Video App: Cant install Amazon Prime Video App. Can someone assist? Getting "No devices registered on Microsoft Account" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-amazon-prime-video-app/cb09cd5b-9c1e-407c-99e0-43ff5ea690c1"
  5. Amazon Prime Day will be on July 15 and 16

in Windows 10 News
    Amazon Prime Day will be on July 15 and 16: -kYhTz-BEDo This July, Amazon will provide Prime members worldwide the chance to get epic deals during its longest Prime Day ever. Prime Day starts at midnight PT on Monday, July 15 and – for the first time ever – runs for 48 hours, offering members two full days with more...
  6. Amazon Prime Music App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazon Prime Music App: Does anyone else have problems with the Amazon Prime Music App? I've had it for years, including on Windows 10.I use it intermittently on my PC, not everyday. I use the Android far more often. Lately, the app has stopped working. Now it just fails to launch at all. I have...
  7. BSOD while watching Amazon Prime Video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while watching Amazon Prime Video: Hi All, Everytime I open https://www.primevideo.com and try to watch any video, my system crashes and a Bluescreen is displayed with the Stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA. Upon running the Verifier command, it displayed Stop Code: DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION...
  8. Windows 10 Won't Allow Download of Amazon Prime App

Windows 10 Won't Allow Download of Amazon Prime App: I just switched to a Windows 10 tablet from an iPad. I was trying to get all my normal travel apps and when I tried to download the "Amazon Prime Video US" app and it says it can't be installed on the device. I thought it might be an Amazon problem and contacted Amazon, but...
  9. how can i download amazon prime video apps in this laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i download amazon prime video apps in this laptop: how can i download amazon prime video apps in this laptop thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-can-i-download-amazon-prime-video-apps-in-this/1cd651e6-0332-4456-a80e-01eac6ff3f34
  10. Amazon Prime Music

Amazon Prime Music: I installed the Amazon Prime App on my laptop, which has Windows 10. Shortly after going online, the app takes over the screen and I have to close it to access whatever I'm trying to access (Bing, email, favorite addresses, whatever). It's a minor inconvenience, granted, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amazon prime video for windows 10

2. amazon prime video para surface go

3. amazon prime video surface go

4. amazon prime video on surface go,
  5. can i get amazon prime on microsoft surface pro 6