Windows 10: Amazon Prime had a Fallout 76 "free" promotion for the game, so I now have the MS receipt,...

Discus and support Amazon Prime had a Fallout 76 "free" promotion for the game, so I now have the MS receipt,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The MS email receipt just says at the top, "Any downloads you bought, except preorders, are available now." Available where? It provides a product key,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gene Chu1, May 22, 2024.

1. Gene Chu1 Win User

Amazon Prime had a Fallout 76 "free" promotion for the game, so I now have the MS receipt,...

The MS email receipt just says at the top, "Any downloads you bought, except preorders, are available now." Available where? It provides a product key, but I don't know where to download the product.

:)

Gene Chu1, May 22, 2024

2. Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure

I received a product code from Amazon Prime for the Fallout 76 game in the Microsoft Store. I went to the Microsoft Store and redeemed the code to purchase the game for $0.00. I then clicked on Download and nothing happened. I clicked repeatedly, and nothing happened. I have an email from Microsoft confirming the purchase, but I do not have the game. Now, the Microsoft Store refuses to accept that product code because it has already been used, and I cannot get a new one from Amazon. Where is my download?

CharleyMan, May 22, 2024
  3. fallout 76 on game pass for pc

so i installed fallout 76 off of game pass for pc on to my computer, and normally when i run an online game or really any game, it asks if i want to give it permission to use private networks and stuff, but when it asked me for fallout 76 the screen had
    went black and i wasn't able click enable, and i had to restart my computer now i cant get it to pop back up and i cant figure out how to allow it access to my private network, any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

JohnShrekvolta, May 22, 2024
  4. Amazon Prime had a Fallout 76 "free" promotion for the game, so I now have the MS receipt,...

Fallout 76

Hi,

I have a laptop, 7700 series and I got fallout 76. It’s a black screen at the beginning but just music. I have an upgraded driver, firewall is allowing it. I need help.

Andrew Dodds1, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Amazon Prime had a Fallout 76 "free" promotion for the game, so I now have the MS receipt,...

1. Amazon Prime had a Fallout 76 "free" promotion for the game, so I now have the MS receipt,... - Similar Threads - Amazon Prime Fallout

2. Fallout 76 from Amazon Prime give me an error 0x803f8001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout 76 from Amazon Prime give me an error 0x803f8001: Hello,After some time I wanted to try Fallout 76.I get the game 2 years ago from Amazon Prime.When game was installed and I try to play it show me an error 0x803f8001First contact with MS support goes very wrong - support say that I should run msconfig and start clean run of...
  3. Fallout 76 from Amazon Prime give me an error 0x803f8001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fallout 76 from Amazon Prime give me an error 0x803f8001: Hello,After some time I wanted to try Fallout 76.I get the game 2 years ago from Amazon Prime.When game was installed and I try to play it show me an error 0x803f8001First contact with MS support goes very wrong - support say that I should run msconfig and start clean run of...
  4. Amazon Prime had a Fallout 76 "free" promotion for the game, so I now have the MS receipt,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon Prime had a Fallout 76 "free" promotion for the game, so I now have the MS receipt,...: The MS email receipt just says at the top, "Any downloads you bought, except preorders, are available now." Available where? It provides a product key, but I don't know where to download the product....
  5. Fallout 76

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout 76: Hi, I have a laptop, 7700 series and I got fallout 76. It’s a black screen at the beginning but just music. I have an upgraded driver, firewall is allowing it. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fallout-76/006d3209-5315-471e-80ea-efad385e2cab
  6. Fallout 76

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fallout 76: Hi, I have a laptop, 7700 series and I got fallout 76. It’s a black screen at the beginning but just music. I have an upgraded driver, firewall is allowing it. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fallout-76/006d3209-5315-471e-80ea-efad385e2cab
  7. Full Fallout 76 game folder per patch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Full Fallout 76 game folder per patch: So, I've run into a bit of a strange problem. Som time ago 18-08-2020 I installed Fallout 76 on my E drive. I couldn't get it to work and forget about it. Move forward till today and I wanted to try it, so I went into the Xbox app, found Fallout 76 and there wasn't an...
  8. Fallout 76

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout 76: [ATTACH]This is what i see after i open the game and right 2 seconds after this the game crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fallout-76/f6f256de-3f33-4053-98bb-ab8184f9f671
  9. I can't run fallout 76

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't run fallout 76: Hello! I Bought Xbox game pass in Microsoft store to play Fallout 76 Forza 4 and Dishonored 2. When I had installed these games, I found that i can't run Fallout 76 but I could play Dishonored and Forza. I tried to fix it by deleting settings file in My documents/my...
  10. fallout 76 on game pass for pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fallout 76 on game pass for pc: so i installed fallout 76 off of game pass for pc on to my computer, and normally when i run an online game or really any game, it asks if i want to give it permission to use private networks and stuff, but when it asked me for fallout 76 the screen had went black and i...