Windows 10: Amazon Recalls Portable Power Banks Due to Fire and Burn Hazards

Discus and support Amazon Recalls Portable Power Banks Due to Fire and Burn Hazards in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Amazon Recalls Portable Power Banks Due to Fire and Chemical Burn Hazards (Recall Alert) Name of product: AmazonBasics portable power banks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Amazon Recalls Portable Power Banks Due to Fire and Burn Hazards

Source: Amazon Recalls Portable Power Banks Due to Fire and Chemical Burn Hazards (Recall Alert) | CPSC.gov

:)

Brink, Mar 12, 2018
  2. garym123 Win User

Nokia Lumia 920 Recall

Go to your carrier or Nokia.

Phones have only been recalled because of battery hazards or emergency response hazard.

garym123, Mar 12, 2018
  3. san1112 Win User
    Charging My Lumia 520 with High Speed Power Bank (Portable Power Supply)

Lumia 520 is designed for 0.5A-1A current, i.e. the internal circuits can hardly operate beyond 1.5A current and if fails to control huge current it will get short circuited.

Use recommended charging currents only otherwise Microsoft will not provide product guarantee too !

If you want to use a high speed
    power bank
    then try to use maximum 1A output port and also some

power banks
    comes with smart tech which can detect and operate as per device needs. You will find many

quality power banks
    here.

Cheers !!

san1112, Mar 12, 2018
Thema:

Amazon Recalls Portable Power Banks Due to Fire and Burn Hazards

1. Amazon Recalls Portable Power Banks Due to Fire and Burn Hazards - Similar Threads - Amazon Recalls Portable

2. Amazon Fire TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Amazon Fire TV: Hi everybody, If I mirror from W10 to the TV to see a movie after a short time the video from the TV freezes, I specify that if I do the same mirroring with an iPhone the problem does not exist. I tried to disable the windows firewall and avast antivirus but without success,...
  3. Microsoft windows 10 2004 version update overheat fire hazard

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft windows 10 2004 version update overheat fire hazard: When the update is so hazardous to one's life in real life that their laptops are going to become the next Samsung Note7, you know something is seriously wrong with the update. I have done so many changes in my laptop since the update before I managed to find out that the...
  4. Windows 10 /Device Manager/Portable Devices/Fire

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 /Device Manager/Portable Devices/Fire: Windows does not see Kindle Fire e-reader. It worked fine until three days ago when I tried to transfer books from my computer to the Fire. Fire was not on the directory. After trying to follow directions from ESL tech from Amazon and Microsoft I somehow deleted the Fire name...
  5. Amazon Fire Stick

Amazon Fire Stick: I had to disconnect and then re-connect my Amazon Firestick from my TV. Now, it cannot connect to the network no matter what I do. Has anyone had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-fire-stick/5ec8732e-2b85-4e47-a1f3-17fd1f2bed31
  6. Amazon Fire Stick

Amazon Fire Stick: Why is my amazon fire stick not connecting to my laptop when plugged in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/amazon-fire-stick/71adb501-c3ac-44e1-9638-1654c1fc66d2
  7. Warning Amazon Fire TV / Fire stick users DO NOT UPDATE VLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Warning Amazon Fire TV / Fire stick users DO NOT UPDATE VLC: Hi there I know Amazon fire stick / fire TV is popular -- but if you use VLC for playing media from a NAS server / PC on to your remote TV using the Amazon fire stick / TV app DO NOT UPDATE (on the amazon device) to the latest version. Nothing wrong of course with VLC on a...
  8. Amazon Fire TV re-visited

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazon Fire TV re-visited: Hi there I've found the BOX (2nd Gen) absolutely fine Extra features with VLC I only discovered the other day 1) Will attempt to find and download subtitles wherever possible -- gives me a good success rate -- can download in a variety of languages. 2) Will play...
  9. Cast to Device/Amazon Fire Stick

in Windows 10 Support
    Cast to Device/Amazon Fire Stick: Hello, I've been trying several times to get this to work and I cannot. I have the amazon fire TV stick and windows 10 computer. I've tried right clicking a video and choosing cast to device and then amazon stick...I've tried playing the video in movies and TV app and...
  10. Lenovo recalls more than 500,000 power cords due to spark

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo recalls more than 500,000 power cords due to spark: Lenovo recalls more than 500,000 power cords due to spark, burn risk Lenovo is issuing a recall for more than 500,000 computer AC power cords in the U.S. after receiving reports of the cord overheating, sparking, melting, and burning. All problematic cords were...