Windows 10: ambassador badge removed!!!!

Discus and support ambassador badge removed!!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; someone made a complaint about me which suspended me for one day.....now i cant display my ambassador badge on my profile as well as when i go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ROCKPORT J3NKZ, Jun 21, 2019.

1. ambassador badge removed!!!!

someone made a complaint about me which suspended me for one day.....now i cant display my ambassador badge on my profile as well as when i go to dashboard it says access denied...can any ambassador help me get access again to my ambassador dashboard.

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

ROCKPORT J3NKZ, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Ambassador badges are coming to Xbox Live

Source: Announcing Ambassador Badging | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Ambassadors profile Specializations coming soon

Source: Specializations are coming soon | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

ambassador badge removed!!!!

It’s a Happy Holiday Season With the Xbox Ambassadors Program

Source: It's a Happy Holiday Season With the Xbox Ambassadors Program - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

ambassador badge removed!!!!

1. ambassador badge removed!!!! - Similar Threads - ambassador badge removed

2. The Badge Is Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Badge Is Back: Here is the Windows Security badge which has come back to annoy me again. Why is this returning like this? The setting is on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-badge-is-back/23a2a39d-9811-497f-ab89-7de46246f202
  3. The Pest Badge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Pest Badge: I looked down at the Windows Security and noticed the badge is back. Thought this issue was fixed!Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-pest-badge/88c7e08b-a06e-4cc1-a4aa-31a30dc9787f
  4. The Pest Badge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Pest Badge: I looked down at the Windows Security and noticed the badge is back. Thought this issue was fixed!Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-pest-badge/88c7e08b-a06e-4cc1-a4aa-31a30dc9787f
  5. A question for the ambassadors

in Cortana
    A question for the ambassadors: I bet many of you have at least once responded to a comment about unfair bannings. and i would like to know your opinion on whether you believe. Bannings and how they are currently resolved are just and fair. At this current time i can honestly say that I am shocked with the...
  6. Transfer Badge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Badge: Please transfer my Minecraft badge from my old Office account to my microsoft account. ***Moved from Office / Other*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-badge/4cfbbdeb-4753-4552-9e87-e2bb92c37b6a
  7. Xbox Ambassador badges are coming to Xbox Live

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Ambassador badges are coming to Xbox Live: Big news—Ambassador badges are coming to Xbox Live We may have hinted a bit in the headline, but we have some unparalleled news to share today. As noted in the Xbox Ambassadors In-Progress Feedback Tracker, we have heard community feedback around more recognition for Xbox...
  8. A New Mission for Xbox Ambassadors

in Windows 10 News
    A New Mission for Xbox Ambassadors: [ATTACH] What does it mean to be an Xbox Ambassador? To some, it means sharing their unparalleled Xbox expertise with fellow gamers. Others define it as creating meaningful friendships with gamers from all walks of life. As for us, we think there are countless ways to be an...
  9. How to remove Mail app unread notification badge

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove Mail app unread notification badge: I just noticed a red circle with "1" in the middle on top of my mail app taskbar icon when I rebooted my PC but I cleared out the inbox and it remains. The notification badge bugs me like beckoning me to do something. I've checked all settings in app and Windows. Does anyone...
  10. Windows Badge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Badge: I love OneNote Badge for Android. Can we expect it for Windows 10? 34232

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox ambassadors remove

2. xbox badges

3. all xbox ambassador badges