Windows 10: ambromer.info keeps sending me news

Discus and support ambromer.info keeps sending me news in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, Starting from a few weeks ago, Windows 10 kept sending me News and a website called ambromer.info is below it and I want to get rid of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheAmazingGuy, Oct 3, 2018.

1. ambromer.info keeps sending me news

Hi Everyone,

Starting from a few weeks ago, Windows 10 kept sending me News and a website called ambromer.info is below it and I want to get rid of this because it is getting annoying. I looked it up online and I didn't find anything. I wonder if it is a virus? I am running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

ambromer.info keeps sending me news [​IMG]

:)

TheAmazingGuy, Oct 3, 2018
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Oct 3, 2018
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Oct 3, 2018
  4. ambromer.info keeps sending me news

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

ambromer.info keeps sending me news

1. ambromer.info keeps sending me news - Similar Threads - ambromer info keeps

2. I need to associate Excel to '.db' file format but Windows keeps sending me to Windows Store

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to associate Excel to '.db' file format but Windows keeps sending me to Windows Store: Associate file format in Windows App Manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-associate-excel-to-db-file-format-but/1e38edf3-8e16-4b30-bb4c-e051da1d8951
  3. cant open settings plz send me a link

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant open settings plz send me a link: i cant open settings how can i open it plz send mw a link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-settings-plz-send-me-a-link/b0b4e473-2ac7-4e49-9d8b-762bdecd0763
  4. Microsoft Mahjong Keeps Crashing on me!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong Keeps Crashing on me!: I have run the Windows App Troubleshooter and its fixes nothing I has uninstalled and re in installed the app multiple times all my drivers are up to date and not showing any issues. any other things I can try?...
  5. Sending me straight to Window's Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sending me straight to Window's Help: After logging in when starting my Windows 10 Envy laptop, it automatically opens my default browser and sends me here to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10 without me clicking or pushing any keys on the keyboard (I give no input and all...
  6. bad system config info. Help me please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bad system config info. Help me please: dell XPS8700 pc. windows 10 15063 endless boot loop. Ive tried multiple times to fix the issue, but it won't allow me to reset my pc and the tutorials for a command prompt fix always have different driver names for the correct driver they are using. ex. D: , C: , X: ....
  7. Newstarad Keeps redirecting me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Newstarad Keeps redirecting me: I keep getting redirected to Newstarad websites of advertisements, I have run bitdefender free and it removed 4 things that were redirecting me and stopped most of it, I have checked my "add/remove" programs and deleted everything weird. I have also went to my program files...
  8. Win keeps sending me back to the log in screen when unattended?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win keeps sending me back to the log in screen when unattended?: If I leave my computer for more than 30 min or so, I come back and I am at the log in screen. Applications that where running have stopped. Sleep and hibernate are disabled, and screen timeout has been set to 5 hours. This started about a month ago, and after 2 weeks was...
  9. Win 10 keeps losing dual boot info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 keeps losing dual boot info: Hi there. I had been dual-booting between win 7 and win 10. That part was working fine, but I was unhappy wth my win 10 installation. So I erased the partition and reinstalled it. First sign of trouble: It didn't detect my win 7 installation. But it was there (I already got...
  10. Microsoft Delays Windows 9 News, No Info at BUILD 2014

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Delays Windows 9 News, No Info at BUILD 2014: Windows 9 is expected to be Microsoft’s next big update for the Windows product family and people close to the matter explained that the BUILD 2014 developer conference in San Francisco was the moment when the company was supposed to share some details on this new project....