Windows 10: AMD 18.12.3 update and game advisor

Discus and support AMD 18.12.3 update and game advisor in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey all, I need some major help here. I can't seem to be able to get the game advisor thing to work correctly, it just goes duh. Another issue I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Crimson10, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Crimson10 Win User

AMD 18.12.3 update and game advisor

Hey all,

I need some major help here. I can't seem to be able to get the game advisor thing to work correctly, it just goes duh. Another issue I'm having is the updater, click on check for updates and it says it can't connect to the AMD server. It's been doing this in older versions too for some reason. I have another computer with an older version of AMD and it can check for updates.

On the computer with the issue sometimes the settings will crash. Fault module name is called Qt5Quick.dll

Things I have tried.

Looked through registry
    check firewall even turning it off doesn't fix it.
    tried older versions of AMD, clean install and all that.
    stood on my head for an hour
    did a file scan and "help" articles in AMD's knowledge base
    AMD link seems to be ok

I hope it's not an issue but I'm on Win 7 64 but it seems to be more active here for AMD drivers then on the 7 forums and that's why I'm posting here. I hope it's not to much of an issue.

Thanks for the help.

:)

Crimson10, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

AMD and Nvidia get ready for next-gen DirectX 12

Read more: AMD and Nvidia get ready for next-gen DirectX 12 | ZDNet

Brink, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead System Update 181130.1900 - Dec. 3

Source: New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead 1904 Build 12/3/18 - Xbox Wire

AMD 18.12.3 update and game advisor [​IMG]
    Tip Xbox Insider Program FAQ

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 24, 2018
  4. AMD 18.12.3 update and game advisor

Printing Issues 12" x 18" Paper

Good Afternoon,

New to Windows 10. in the past I could print on 12" x 18" paper and with 10 I don't seem to be able to do that. Can you suggest what I can do to fix this problem?

Thanks

Karen

Jon KarenVollnogle, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

AMD 18.12.3 update and game advisor

1. AMD 18.12.3 update and game advisor - Similar Threads - AMD update game

2. contact an advisor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    contact an advisor: Hello, does anyone know how to get in contact with an advisor? There is a charge being made to an account and I don't have access to an account. I want to cancel the subscription, but I don't know how to do so without access....
  3. Surface Laptop 3 with AMD Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 Feb. 12

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Laptop 3 with AMD Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 Feb. 12: Improvements and fixes in the update February 2021 updates February 12 release The following updates are available for Surface Laptop 3 with AMD processor devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, or greater. Not sure which processor is in your device?...
  4. How to fix Amd error:code 12

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix Amd error:code 12: I've been having this problem since I bought my pc and I have been searching for hours on youtube on how to fix this problem.Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-amd-errorcode-12/f97b617d-feb3-4e11-b505-f54cc02b63d2
  5. FYI -- 3/12 Cumulative Update failed SFC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    FYI -- 3/12 Cumulative Update failed SFC: We had a cumulative update Tuesday. Another one just popped up because of some worm thing -- Cumulative update fixes bug that left systems vulnerable to a wormable attack | Windows Central I run an SFC after each update on all of my 4 PCs. This update triggered a CBS.log...
  6. 3/18-19 2020 Windows 10 Update Issues

3/18-19 2020 Windows 10 Update Issues: Hello, My wife's computer is running Windows 10. Either 3/18 or 3/19/2020 an update was made. When the computer was started on 3/20 a screen was present saying an update had been made and that you had to log off of your account an log back in or anything you did would be...
  7. FYI -- 3/12 Cumulative Update failed SFC

in Windows 10 Support
    FYI -- 3/12 Cumulative Update failed SFC: We had a cumulative update Tuesday. Another one just popped up because of some worm thing -- Cumulative update fixes bug that left systems vulnerable to a wormable attack | Windows Central I run an SFC after each update on all of my 4 PCs. This update triggered a CBS.log...
  8. Problem configuration OneDrive after Windows update in 12/12/18

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem configuration OneDrive after Windows update in 12/12/18: Hello, After I installed the latest Windows 10 update (in 12/12/18), my OneDrive stopped working. Every time I set up OneDrive, I get a message saying that I do not have access to the folder. I get this kind of message: [Title of window] C: \ Users \ neial \ OneDrive...
  9. Latest Windows 10 Update 12-12-18 made laptop into boat anchor

Latest Windows 10 Update 12-12-18 made laptop into boat anchor: Noticed this morning 12-12-18 my hp laptop windows 10 updated itself. Since then it boots to the desktop sometimes slowly but gets there. Can not open up any apps. Can not open taskmager from any where , can not open up control panel , can open command windows x but nothing...
  10. Windows Insider Preview Build Fast Lane 12/12/18

Windows Insider Preview Build Fast Lane 12/12/18: I downloaded the Windows Preview Build fast lane this morning Dec 22, 2018 to my Toshiba Satellite laptop with Intel i3 cpu and 6gb memory. My computer was fine until the install required a restart. I restarted my computer and it is stuck at the logo screen. I cut off the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i get amd advisor