Windows 10: AMD 500 chipset USB problem

Discus and support AMD 500 chipset USB problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I copied a large amount of data on multiple sistems this weekend. I have X470 chipset and intel nuc 8259u. On all sistems i had dropouts so I think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IOinIO, Feb 22, 2021.

1. IOinIO Win User

AMD 500 chipset USB problem

I copied a large amount of data on multiple sistems this weekend. I have X470 chipset and intel nuc 8259u. On all sistems i had dropouts so I think that problem is in Windows 10 or usb drivers and in chipsets. I have leatest bioses and 20h2 with leatest updates. USB standard is very badly developed because you need to combine multiple cables to multiple controllers to multiple devices to get things working. Or interpretation of USB standard by developers are to much of course, I do not know. Also there is a problem with USB 3.0 and 2.4 ghz networks. I am only trying to help to tell you that dropouts are on all sistems and should be more stable. In Windows my speed goes to 500 MB/s on one configuration. On that same configuration and same files on Linux I get only about 170 MB/s so other oses are having problems too.

:)

IOinIO, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Update on USB connectivity with AMD 500 Series Chipset Motherboards

Source: An Update on USB connectivity with 500 Series Chipset Motherboards : Amd

Brink, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

Latest AMD Crimson Chipset Drivers Released

AMD 500 chipset USB problem [​IMG]
    Information WHQL version: 18.10.0830
    Release Date: September 4, 2018

Supports:

Windows® 7/10 for
    • 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processor
    • 7th-Gen AMD A-Series Processors
    • AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processor
    • AMD X470 Chipset
    • AMD X370 Chipset
    • AMD B450 Chipset
    • AMD B350 Chipset
    • AMD A320 Chipset
    Windows® 10 only for
    • 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processor
    • AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processor
    • AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processor with Radeon™ Vega Graphics
    • AMD X399 Chipset
    Package Includes:
    • AMD Chipset Drivers
    • AMD Ryzen™ Balanced Power Plan

AMD Chipsets Driver Download

Brink, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Melchior Win User

Update on USB connectivity with AMD 500 Series Chipset Motherboards

I have a Asus PRIME X570-PRO so that's a AMD x570 chipset and I have not been having any USB issues so far...

Melchior, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

1. AMD 500 chipset USB problem - Similar Threads - AMD 500 chipset

2. Magnifying Problem 500%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magnifying Problem 500%: Ok so after loading up a video game it auto set my resolution of my monitor to 640x480 which is still readable and workable. The issue arrived when after closing the game and going into the resolution setting it wasn't able to be changed. Seeing I could magnify the screen by...
  3. Update on USB connectivity with AMD 500 Series Chipset Motherboards

in Windows 10 News
    Update on USB connectivity with AMD 500 Series Chipset Motherboards: AMD is aware of reports that a small number of users are experiencing intermittent USB connectivity issues reported on 500 Series chipsets. We have been analyzing the root cause and at this time, we would like to request the community’s assistance with a small...
  4. I need help with the AMD Chipset Driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help with the AMD Chipset Driver.: I downloaded AMD Chipset Driver Version 19.30.28 from Asus. Now that it's installed, when I start up my PC I get: [ATTACH] If I click the button then it says Scanning for drive information and then disappears. Here's a list of the drivers: [ATTACH] I want to get rid...
  5. AMD chipset driver

AMD chipset driver: I was wondering what would happen if I installed wrong amd chipset driver an older version then reinstalled to a newer one from the manufacturer’s site? Could it cause problems with drivers and Windows? Thank you...
  6. Amd chipset question

Amd chipset question: So I've got a question about the amd b450 chipset drivers; Should I install it directly from amd? Should I install it directly from MSI (the motherboard I have)? Or should I grab it & install it from both sources when a update is available? 148398
  7. AMD B350 chipset x86 support

AMD B350 chipset x86 support: Hello. I know AMD (in a very wise move - pun intended) has retired support for x86 systems, but I have assembled a computer that needs to be x86 because it needs NTVDM to run a 16bit application for controlling a hydroponics device. Yes. I have asked for updates to it but...
  8. Drivers for AMD "Hudson" chipset, Zacate

Drivers for AMD "Hudson" chipset, Zacate: anyone here running Win10 on AMD notebook, Zacate family [earlier E series] ? just wondering how many drivers I'll be missing and how to find. I'm wanting to try this on Lenovo Thinkpad X120e 10 is running swell on my A4-3300m based HP G4-1117dx except for onboard...
  9. AMD Chipset Drivers and Windows 10

AMD Chipset Drivers and Windows 10: Recently, due to some hardware failures, I had to replace my motherboard. I also decided to reinstall Windows 10. When I went to install the chipset drivers (16.4.2 Crimson, 64-bit), the only things it wanted to install were graphics related. I can install these...
  10. Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released: Latest AMD Crimson Chipset Drivers Released [img] Information WHQL version: 18.10 Release Date: February 12th 2018 Description: Supports Windows 7/10 for 7th-Gen AMD A-Series Processors AMD Ryzen Desktop Processor AMD X370 Chipset AMD B350 Chipset AMD A320...