Windows 10: AMD 8750M with laptop

Discus and support AMD 8750M with laptop in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey, might give it a shot, cause still unsure. I have HP 850 G1 -laptop and it comes with some intel HD gpu and with AMD 8750M GPU. Unsure if i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by batlhilz, Feb 7, 2017.

1. batlhilz Win User

AMD 8750M with laptop

Hey, might give it a shot, cause still unsure.

I have HP 850 G1 -laptop and it comes with some intel HD gpu and with AMD 8750M GPU. Unsure if i can enable the AMD somehow to get it to kick in as my GPU? Just installed the latest drivers for Intel and AMD via HP support assistant.

Reason im wondering is that Radeon settings says "No displays are currently connected to AMD products". I have DP-DP connection to my HP E271i -display but the message still exists.

Also the Eyefinity -button in the radeon tools does nothing. How I kick it in or is it automated by HP / win 10? Cant use Eyefinity at all in laptops?

Other than that everything works fine and with finetuning for example the World of warcraft -settings im able to push out windowed 1600x900 around 60-90 fps on no action. This gives me idea that maybe the AMD is working and doing its job after all?

:)

batlhilz, Feb 7, 2017
  2. cn06 Win User

Driver update causes freeze

I have Packard Bell EasyNote TE69HW laptop, when I update AMD driver (Radeon HD 8750M) whole laptop freezes completely and I can't do anything but turn it off as cutting power. Also I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64 and it's up to date. I only have manifacturer
    version of driver. What can I do?

cn06, Feb 7, 2017
  3. Driver update causes freeze

It appears to me that model has only integrated Intel graphics.

JerryLippey, Feb 7, 2017
  4. AMD 8750M with laptop

If you want the GPU to be doing it's job all the time. I'd choose "High Performance" battery plan when it's plugged and/or on battery.

RoasterMen, Feb 7, 2017
  5. batlhilz Win User
    Ait, yeah was reading that for a bit more now. Also I updated the gpu drivers from AMD pages directly and the Eyefinity isnt in the options anymore.

Stupid thing, I wanted more power than this *Wink

batlhilz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

AMD 8750M with laptop

1. AMD 8750M with laptop - Similar Threads - AMD 8750M laptop

2. AMD graphics freezes whole laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD graphics freezes whole laptop: Some time back my laptop started freezing randomly sometimes when i am loging-in sometimes when i log in, sometimes it lasts like a minute and then suddenly freezes, i can do nothing about it, no reaction until the hard shutdown with holding power button, i tried everything,...
  3. AMD graphics freezes whole laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD graphics freezes whole laptop: Some time back my laptop started freezing randomly sometimes when i am loging-in sometimes when i log in, sometimes it lasts like a minute and then suddenly freezes, i can do nothing about it, no reaction until the hard shutdown with holding power button, i tried everything,...
  4. Surface Laptop 3 AMD no 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Laptop 3 AMD no 22h2: Is there some blocking on Surface Laptop 3 AMD version ?Been checking windows updates every day for a close to a month... and now it says its generally available.. but nothing.Dunno ? Any explanation?...
  5. Surface Laptop 3 AMD no 22h2

Surface Laptop 3 AMD no 22h2: Is there some blocking on Surface Laptop 3 AMD version ?Been checking windows updates every day for a close to a month... and now it says its generally available.. but nothing.Dunno ? Any explanation?...
  6. Blue screen with AMD laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with AMD laptop: This is what I get from the memory dump file. Even after a fresh installation of windows, the problem persists. Tried many suggestions, nothing works. Some other common errors include irql_not_less_or_equalMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c...
  7. Blue screen with AMD laptop

Blue screen with AMD laptop: This is what I get from the memory dump file. Even after a fresh installation of windows, the problem persists. Tried many suggestions, nothing works. Some other common errors include irql_not_less_or_equalMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c...
  8. Blue screen with AMD laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. hp ProBook 450 g0 with AMD Radeon 8750M and pes 2013 does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp ProBook 450 g0 with AMD Radeon 8750M and pes 2013 does not work: hp ProBook 450 g0 with AMD Radeon 8750M and pes 2013 does not work on my laptop when I install windows 10 but it is work fine when I install windows 8.1 I check that AMD Radeon 8750M is updated and any another game will work fine just pes 2013 does not work...
  10. Miracast not working on AMD laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast not working on AMD laptop: I am using an HP AMD Pavilion g6 laptop (kill me now) and I am trying to wirelessly cast my screen to my Samsung 6 Series TV. The TV supports WiFi Direct. When I press WinKey + K and select my TV, it says "Connecting" and then "Disconnecting" followed by a few screen flashes....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop has intel and amd8750 but cant acess amd

2. will amd radeon hd 8750m support miracast