Windows 10: AMD 9590 not getting along with install DRAM

Discus and support AMD 9590 not getting along with install DRAM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have read reports of the AMD 9590 not getting along with installed DRAM. That is DDR3 “sticks” that are on the ASUS approved list for a given... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by transmaster, Dec 12, 2019.

1. AMD 9590 not getting along with install DRAM

I have read reports of the AMD 9590 not getting along with installed DRAM. That is DDR3 “sticks” that are on the ASUS approved list for a given motherboard. Is this true? I have no real complaints against my 9590 but I do have a chronic frescoing problem (my wonderful iOS 13.3 spell check decided freezing wasn’t right) I cannot track down, and this 9590 problem (?) is listed as one of the causes. There is so much mystical info out there on PC troubles it is hard to believe any of it.

I presently have ADATA USA XPG V1.0 OC Series 16GB (8gb X 2 ) 1600mHz installed.

:)

transmaster, Dec 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 12, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

AMD 9590 not getting along with install DRAM

Origin PC Adds AMD FX-9590 to its CPU Choices

ORIGIN PC launches AMD's latest and fastest FX 9000 Series CPUs, the AMD FX-9590 and AMD FX-9370, to their award-winning GENESIS desktops featuring their professional overclocking up to a whopping 5.0 GHz (FX-9590 only). Unleash the processing power and performance of a new ORIGIN GENESIS with the new AMD FX-9590 and FX-9370 to immerse yourself in the most advanced 3D games like never before! Experience the world's first native 8-core desktop processor, available today inside the ORIGIN GENESIS with a starting at price of $1,551.

AMD 9590 not getting along with install DRAM 130a_thm.jpg

AMD FX-9590 Features:
    • 8-Core native desktop processor up to 5.0 Ghz
    • ORIGIN PC Professional CPU Overclocking
    • Free Lifetime 24/7 U.S. Based Support
    AMD FX-9370 Features:
    • 8-Core native desktop processor up to up to 4.7 Ghz
    • Chat, watch movies, play games and more with maximum multi-tasking
    • Free Lifetime 24/7 U.S. Based Support

btarunr, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

AMD 9590 not getting along with install DRAM

1. AMD 9590 not getting along with install DRAM - Similar Threads - AMD 9590 getting

2. Will a local account get deleted along with a clean install of windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a local account get deleted along with a clean install of windows?: If I deleted all partitions on Windows 11/10 and re-installed the OS completely, will my local account get deleted as well? Is the only way to retain any account info/settings is through having a Microsoft account? Additionally, I was just curious if all it takes to reset the...
  3. Will a local account get deleted along with a clean install of windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will a local account get deleted along with a clean install of windows?: If I deleted all partitions on Windows 11/10 and re-installed the OS completely, will my local account get deleted as well? Is the only way to retain any account info/settings is through having a Microsoft account? Additionally, I was just curious if all it takes to reset the...
  4. Pc freeze, no bsod, dram led on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc freeze, no bsod, dram led on: 3 days ago I got the pc components pc specs, i assembled the pc and everything worked fine for 48 hours. Now the pc, even without loads, freeze and does not bsod, I have to turn it off from the button on the case and when restart, the yellow led on dram lights up. To solve I...
  5. Microsoft can't get along with Google?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft can't get along with Google?: Microsoft software/tech giant says I can"t load google another software/tech giant play apps to Windows 10 without a 3rd party platform involved. What am I missing? These two can't figure out how to mesh their stuff? I don't want to play games with their software, I need some...
  6. mcafee install along with reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mcafee install along with reset: hi all, my first post so please bear with me. reset windows 10 build 19041 and found McAfee. will not uninstall even using their removal tool. any advice would be great 150587
  7. AMD 9590 not getting along with install DRAM

in Windows 10 Support
    AMD 9590 not getting along with install DRAM: I have read reports of the AMD 9590 not getting along with installed DRAM. That is DDR3 “sticks” that are on the ASUS approved list for a given motherboard. Is this true? I have no real complaints against my 9590 but I do have a chronic frescoing problem (my wonderful iOS...
  8. DRAM-less SSD - Yes or No?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRAM-less SSD - Yes or No?: Hi Folks, I am looking at cheap SSD 128gb disks to replace old HDD and found out that these cheap SSD's are without DRAM which expensive ones have. Question - is it ok to buy SSD without DRAM for daily use - OS, web browsing or there is strong NO to these SSD's? Understand...
  9. Installing AMD Drivers....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing AMD Drivers....: edit: alwrite so Windows detected my GPU drivers properly, and the main reason I wanted to install AMD's drivers was for CCC so I can enable overscan. Did that by going to the the Apps folder, and the CCC2 folder, and the "core" folder inside to get CCC. It seems compadible...
  10. Flipping DRAM bits - maliciously

in Windows 10 News
    Flipping DRAM bits - maliciously: DRAM isn't nearly as reliable as vendors would like you to think. Now researchers have shown that bit flips can be induced maliciously by simple user-level programs. Will vendors fix the problem? As documented in DRAM error rates: Nightmare on DIMM street, DRAM error rates...