Windows 10: AMD and Nvidia get ready for next-gen DirectX 12

Discus and support AMD and Nvidia get ready for next-gen DirectX 12 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has yet to launch its next-generation DirectX 12 multimedia API, but AMD and Nvidia are both ready with hardware to support it. For AMD,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

AMD and Nvidia get ready for next-gen DirectX 12

Read more: AMD and Nvidia get ready for next-gen DirectX 12 | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Mar 22, 2015
  2. slance310 Win User

HDD formatting windows 10

Hi,

It seems the game requires DX12... your AMD HD8750M does not support DX12, so you either need to switch to the Intel Chip, or use an older version of the game that does not require DX12...

This is what I found for system requirements... your Intel and AMD graphics do not seem to meet the minimum requirements... But you might try the Intel

System Requirements

These apply only to PC and phones.

Minimum

OS
    Windows 10

Architecture
    x64

Keyboard
    Integrated Keyboard

Mouse
    Integrated Mouse

DirectX
    DirectX 12 API, Hardware Feature Level 11

Memory
    8 GB

Video Memory
    2 GB

Processor
    i3-4170 @ 3.7Ghz

Graphics
    NVIDIA GT 740 | AMD R7 250x

Recommended

OS
    Windows 10

Architecture
    x64

Keyboard
    Integrated Keyboard

Mouse
    Integrated Mouse

DirectX
    DirectX 12 API, Hardware Feature Level 11

Memory
    12 GB

Video Memory
    4 GB

Processor
    i7 3820 3.6GHz

Graphics
    NVIDIA GTX 970 or NVIDIA GTX 1060 | AMD R9 290X or AMD RX 480

slance310, Mar 22, 2015
  3. no DirectX 12 on my windows 10 AMD and Nvidia get ready for next-gen DirectX 12 :(

That is OKAY.

Your GPU is based on Nvidia Maxwell Gen 1 (GM107) which supports DirectX 12 Feature level 11.1 only.

You've nothing to worry about.

Brainiarc7, Mar 22, 2015
Thema:

AMD and Nvidia get ready for next-gen DirectX 12

1. AMD and Nvidia get ready for next-gen DirectX 12 - Similar Threads - AMD Nvidia ready

2. Directx 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx 12: Hello I would like to reactivate my ultimate Directx 12 in my Windows 11 I use a Dell latitude I tried all your methods up to downloading other drivers but still nothing I don't want to reinstall my system it's a headache I have too many important things let me know by email...
  3. Directx 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Directx 12: Hello I would like to reactivate my ultimate Directx 12 in my Windows 11 I use a Dell latitude I tried all your methods up to downloading other drivers but still nothing I don't want to reinstall my system it's a headache I have too many important things let me know by email...
  4. Directx 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx 12: Hi everyoneI just install a game: Comand and Conquer Generals. And it require directx 8.1 or higher to play but I already have directx 12 so I didn't tick the box to install it. When I start the game, it runs but has an error:I verify that my video card meets the minimum...
  5. Directx 12

Directx 12: Hi everyoneI just install a game: Comand and Conquer Generals. And it require directx 8.1 or higher to play but I already have directx 12 so I didn't tick the box to install it. When I start the game, it runs but has an error:I verify that my video card meets the minimum...
  6. DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12: I Have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 and the issue is that I am unable to play call of duty warzone due to Directx 12 giving me this message, " Your Operating system is not supported. This can cause the game to run slowly and it may stop completely. Would you like more...
  7. DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DirectX 12: I have Win10 with DirectX 10. I have the latest update, and it still has DirectX 10. How do I update to DirectX 12? Regards, Larry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-12/2696914f-ff2b-4bbe-a0d0-373a06316325
  8. DirectX 12 will suport mutli-Gpu with both AMD and Nvidia cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12 will suport mutli-Gpu with both AMD and Nvidia cards: DirectX 12 will reportedly support multi-GPU configurations with both AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards Exclusive: DirectX 12 Will Allow Multi-GPU Between GeForce And Radeon You can run both Amd and Nvidia cards on the same PC and mix and match brands and makes. 4362
  9. Directx 12

Directx 12: Hi i am new to this forum i just upgraded to windows 10, but when i run dxdiag it says directx 11.1 is this normal? Shouldn't be directx 12, can i do something to get the new directx 12 or i have to wait for an official uptade? thanks 10544
  10. DirectX 12 rumored to allow combining AMD and Nvidia cards on same PC

in Windows 10 News
    DirectX 12 rumored to allow combining AMD and Nvidia cards on same PC: Microsoft's upcoming DirectX 12 is rumoured to feature a revolutionary API that would enable users to combine graphics cards from AMD and Nvidia. PC gaming enthusiasts could be in for a treat if the latest rumour from Tom's Hardware is true. So far gamers have been able to...