Windows 10: AMD announces 3rd Gen 7nm Ryzen CPUs in 6, 8, and 12 core models

Discus and support AMD announces 3rd Gen 7nm Ryzen CPUs in 6, 8, and 12 core models in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today again made technology history with the announcement of high-performance 7nm-based computing and graphics products that are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 27, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

AMD announces 3rd Gen 7nm Ryzen CPUs in 6, 8, and 12 core models

Read more:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, May 27, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

AMD Ryzen 7 2700E CPU leaked online with 8 cores and 45 Watts TDP

Read more: Energy Friendly AMD Ryzen 7 2700E spotted: 8-cores and 45 watts TDP | Guru3D

Brink, May 27, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX Processor now available

Source: AMD Launches World’s Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market | AMD

Brink, May 27, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

New 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2970WX and 2920X processors

Source: AMD Expands 2nd Generation Ryzen Threadripper Desktop Processor Line-up, Powering Ultimate Computing Experiences, Available Today From $649* | AMD

Brink, May 27, 2019
Thema:

1. AMD announces 3rd Gen 7nm Ryzen CPUs in 6, 8, and 12 core models - Similar Threads - AMD announces 3rd

2. Core i7 10th or 11th Gen CPUs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Core i7 10th or 11th Gen CPUs: Hi Microsoft: Why don't the Core i7, specifically, the 10th or 11th Gen CPUs have integrated graphics ? I checked several websites newgg.com.......amazon.com.... none of them sell Core i7 CPUs with integrated graphics....
  3. Core i7 10th or 11th Gen CPUs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core i7 10th or 11th Gen CPUs: Hi Microsoft: Why don't the Core i7, specifically, the 10th or 11th Gen CPUs have integrated graphics ? I checked several websites newgg.com.......amazon.com.... none of them sell Core i7 CPUs with integrated graphics....
  4. Core i7 10th or 11th Gen CPUs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intel announces 10th Gen desktop CPUs with up to 10 cores 5.3 GHz

in Windows 10 News
    Intel announces 10th Gen desktop CPUs with up to 10 cores 5.3 GHz: [img] What’s New: Intel introduced today the 10th Gen Intel® Core™ S-series desktop processors, including Intel’s flagship Core i9-10900K processor, the world’s fastest gaming processor. With speeds reaching up to a maximum of 5.3...
  6. AMD Introduces 3Rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper Family of Desktop Processors

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Introduces 3Rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper Family of Desktop Processors: Today, AMD announced the upcoming availability of powerful new additions to its high-end desktop processor family that deliver groundbreaking performance for creators, developers, and enthusiasts. Built to deliver leadership performance1,3 for the most demanding desktop and...
  7. AMD 3rd Gen Threadripper and Ryzen 9 3950X CPUs launching in November

in Windows 10 News
    AMD 3rd Gen Threadripper and Ryzen 9 3950X CPUs launching in November: We are focusing on meeting the strong demand for our 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processors in the market and now plan to launch both the AMD Ryzen 9 3950X and initial members of the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper processor family in volume this November. We are confident that...
  8. New 9th Gen Intel Core i9 mobile H-series CPUs up to 5 Ghz and 8 core

in Windows 10 News
    New 9th Gen Intel Core i9 mobile H-series CPUs up to 5 Ghz and 8 core: [ATTACH] What’s New: Today, Intel launched the most powerful generation of Intel® Core™ mobile processors ever: the new 9th Gen Intel® Core™ mobile H-series processors, designed for gamers and creators who want to push their experience to the next level. “Our new 9th Gen...
  9. Chipmakers announce 7nm technology

in Windows 10 News
    Chipmakers announce 7nm technology: As silicon chips approach physical limits, it is becoming harder and more costly to deliver each new generation of technology. Yet the foundries that fabricate most of the world's chips seem to be announcing new nodes at a faster pace as they compete to make the chips that...
  10. 16 and 12 Core AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Aug. 10 Availability

in Windows 10 News
    16 and 12 Core AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Aug. 10 Availability: Area-51 Threadripper™ Edition from Alienware and More Than 90 Retailers and System Integrators offer Immediate Pre-Order Opportunities Worldwide Ni9MdFNQCCE The reenergizing of the high-end desktop (HEDT) market is much closer today with the announcement by AMD...