Windows 10: AMD announces next-generation of CPUs and GPUs events for October

Discus and support AMD announces next-generation of CPUs and GPUs events for October in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A new era of leadership performance across computing and graphics is coming. The journey begins on October 8. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

AMD announces next-generation of CPUs and GPUs events for October

A new era of leadership performance across computing and graphics is coming. The journey begins on October 8.

:)

Brink, Sep 9, 2020

2. NVIDIA GPU + AMD CPU on W10

Hello.Is there anything what you need to know if you using windows 10 with nvi gpu and amd cpu ?

I got Gainward GTX 1060 6Gb GPU and AMD Ryzen 7 2700x CPU on mobo TUF X470-Plus Gaming.

I got some issues with .. starting maybe blue death when starting pc to problems with drivers to smooth in game.I'm not installing anymore drivers from Asus ofc web for this mobo,cuz windows defaults from windows update seems to be better.

Dunno what I am doing wrong.I'm unhappy with it.

Can you try to help me with some way? I would be grateful.

Have a nice day,peaceAMD announces next-generation of CPUs and GPUs events for October :)

DEXUBEASTOLOGY, Sep 9, 2020
  3. AMD External events client module stopped working

Hi Jignesh,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I recommend you to download the Microsoft Safety Scanner from the following link and check if it helps.

Microsoft Safety Scanner Download - Windows security

Note: The Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free downloadable security tool that provides on-demand scanning and helps remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. It works with your existing antivirus software.

Disclaimer: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Method 2: To remove AMD External Events service Module from your computer, please follow the manual instructions below or use an automatic uninstaller product.

• Click the Windows Start Button. In Windows 8, look for Control Panel.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Uninstall a program.
    • Look for AMD External Events in the list of available programs.
    • Click Uninstall.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Sep 9, 2020
  4. BJ **** Win User

AMD External events client module stopped working

My computer froze as well with the same error. Nothing responded, all I could do was move the mouse for about 5 seconds, then even the mouse got stuck and all I could do was hold the power
    button to force a shutdown. So I checked the reliability monitor and noticed it froze because AMD External Events stopped working. I did however uninstall all AMD drivers, or so I thought, when changing from an AMD to an Nvidia gpu. Your advice of uninstalling
    AMD External Events in the software list doesn't apply because I checked the list and its not on it. I'll try the guru3d GPU driver removal utility now. Also, please don't immediately assume people have virusses on their computer when giving support, it doesn't
    help with the issue.

BJ ****, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

1. AMD announces next-generation of CPUs and GPUs events for October - Similar Threads - AMD announces next

2. Arm announces next generation Armv9 architecture

in Windows 10 News
    Arm announces next generation Armv9 architecture: News highlights: The new Armv9 architecture will form the leading edge of the next 300 billion Arm-based chips Advances specialized processing built on the economics, design freedom and accessibility advantages of general-purpose compute Delivers greater performance,...
  3. Intel Announces Its Next Generation Memory and Storage Products

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Announces Its Next Generation Memory and Storage Products: [ATTACH] Intel Optane Memory H20 is the next generation of Optane memory-based storage solution for PCs, enabling fast, responsive storage performance. Intel introduced the H20 in December 2020. (Credit: Intel Corporation) [ATTACH] The Intel Optane SSD P5800X with...
  4. AMD Unveils Next-Generation PC Gaming with AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Unveils Next-Generation PC Gaming with AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series: AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today unveiled the AMD Radeonâ„¢ RX 6000 Series graphics cards, delivering powerhouse performance, incredibly life-like visuals, and must-have features that set a new standard for enthusiast-class PC gaming experiences. Representing the forefront of...
  5. AMD announces Radeon Pro W5500 and Radeon Pro W5500M GPUs

in Windows 10 News
    AMD announces Radeon Pro W5500 and Radeon Pro W5500M GPUs: [img] AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced the AMD Radeon™ Pro W5500 workstation graphics card, delivering the performance and advanced features demanded by today’s Design & Manufacturing and Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) professionals. AMD also announced the...
  6. AMD Unleashes New AMD Radeon RX 5700 GPUs and AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Unleashes New AMD Radeon RX 5700 GPUs and AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs: Today, AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced the global availability of its new leadership PC gaming platform based on AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 series graphics cards and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processors, as well as AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series Processors with Radeon™ Graphics (APUs)....
  7. AMD announces 3rd Gen 7nm Ryzen CPUs in 6, 8, and 12 core models

in Windows 10 News
    AMD announces 3rd Gen 7nm Ryzen CPUs in 6, 8, and 12 core models: AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today again made technology history with the announcement of high-performance 7nm-based computing and graphics products that are expected to deliver new levels of performance, features and experiences for PC gamers, enthusiasts and content creators. During...
  8. Microsoft Announces Hardware Event for October 2nd

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces Hardware Event for October 2nd: It has been a busy couple of weeks for hardware announcements and Microsoft is joining the party with their own event in early October. The company has sent out invites for its October event which will take place on the 2nd in NYC... Read more: Microsoft Announces Hardware...
  9. Synaptics and AMD Collaborate on Next-Generation Microsoft OS

in Windows 10 News
    Synaptics and AMD Collaborate on Next-Generation Microsoft OS: Synaptics Incorporated (NASDAQ: SYNA), the leading developer of human interface solutions, together with AMD, today announced a joint initiative centered on delivering a new industry benchmark in highly-secure biometric fingerprint authentication for enterprise/commercial and...
  10. AMD Athlon CPUs on W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Athlon CPUs on W10: I have a client who had an issue after upgrading W10. These are the specs: HP Pavilion p6754y Magnesium Gray Edition Desktop PC Product Specifications | HP®Â*Support We had a problem with performance. TM showed CPU usage was in the 90s. After a lot of working msconfig,...