Windows 10: AMD Athlon 3000G is on the supported CPU list but PC Health Check said not supported

Discus and support AMD Athlon 3000G is on the supported CPU list but PC Health Check said not supported in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My machine is installed with an AMD Athlon 3000G CPU.After installing and running PC Health Check on the machine, it appeared saying the CPU installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eddy Low, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Eddy Low Win User

AMD Athlon 3000G is on the supported CPU list but PC Health Check said not supported

My machine is installed with an AMD Athlon 3000G CPU.After installing and running PC Health Check on the machine, it appeared saying the CPU installed isn't supported for Windows 11. The rest of the requirements were fulfilledI have submitted a feedback on the feedback hub on this issue when I discovered it around one to two weeks ago while the machine is enrolled in Windows Insider. I re-downloaded, installed and ran the PC Health Check today and it still appeared the issue. What else can I do on this issue?Thank You.

:)

Eddy Low, Oct 4, 2021
  2. Danno2020 Win User

AMD Athlon 64 FX-60 "isn't supported"

I have same problem Windows 10 requires Cpu with 1 GHz or Faster. My Cpu is a AMD Athlon 64 FX-60 2.6 GHz but windows 10 states it does not support CPU. please explain why? thank you

Danno2020, Oct 4, 2021
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Oct 4, 2021
Thema:

AMD Athlon 3000G is on the supported CPU list but PC Health Check said not supported

1. AMD Athlon 3000G is on the supported CPU list but PC Health Check said not supported - Similar Threads - AMD Athlon 3000G

2. why is my athlon 3000g not supported for 22H2 when it is listed in the list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my athlon 3000g not supported for 22H2 when it is listed in the list: my processor is listed in the processor list for windows 11 22H2 but health checkup says that is not supported, which one is itWindows processor requirements Windows 11, version 22H2 supported AMD processors Microsoft Learn...
  3. why is my athlon 3000g not supported for 22H2 when it is listed in the list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my athlon 3000g not supported for 22H2 when it is listed in the list: my processor is listed in the processor list for windows 11 22H2 but health checkup says that is not supported, which one is itWindows processor requirements Windows 11, version 22H2 supported AMD processors Microsoft Learn...
  4. My CPU is on the supported CPU list, but on the PC Health Check App, it says it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CPU is on the supported CPU list, but on the PC Health Check App, it says it doesn't...: My CPU is the Intel Core i5-6400 @ 2.70 GHz, which appears on the list as shown below.All other requirements have been met. I run Windows 10 21H2.Does anyone know what's wrong?...
  5. My CPU is on the supported CPU list, but on the PC Health Check App, it says it doesn't...

My CPU is on the supported CPU list, but on the PC Health Check App, it says it doesn't...: My CPU is the Intel Core i5-6400 @ 2.70 GHz, which appears on the list as shown below.All other requirements have been met. I run Windows 10 21H2.Does anyone know what's wrong?...
  6. Why does PC Health Check return "not supported" for a processer on the supported list?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does PC Health Check return "not supported" for a processer on the supported list?: PC Health Check returns that "processor isn't currently supported by windows 11". However, the processor is in fact identified on the supported list. It is an Intel Xeon CPU E3-1535M v6 @ 3.10 GHz...
  7. Why does PC Health Check return "not supported" for a processer on the supported list?

Why does PC Health Check return "not supported" for a processer on the supported list?: PC Health Check returns that "processor isn't currently supported by windows 11". However, the processor is in fact identified on the supported list. It is an Intel Xeon CPU E3-1535M v6 @ 3.10 GHz...
  8. Athlon 3000G

Athlon 3000G: Athlon 3000G is around #4 on the list of approved AMD processors, but when I run Windows Health Check it says my processor doesn't meet requirements. Everything else checks out ok. Anyone?...
  9. AMD Athlon 3000G is on the supported CPU list but PC Health Check said not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Athlon 3000G is on the supported CPU list but PC Health Check said not supported: My machine is installed with an AMD Athlon 3000G CPU.After installing and running PC Health Check on the machine, it appeared saying the CPU installed isn't supported for Windows 11. The rest of the requirements were fulfilledI have submitted a feedback on the feedback hub on...
  10. AMD Athlon 3000G isn't compatible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Athlon 3000G isn't compatible: Hi, i try upgrade to Windows 11 but Windows 11 installer say no.PC health check is the same thingPC specs: AMD athlon 3000G - TPM 2.0 - 8Gb ramMy CPU is in the list.So, i need reinstall windows from USB or what?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com