Windows 10: AMD Bloatware?

Discus and support AMD Bloatware? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I just installed AMD Radeon drivers v19.9.2. This installed the Tasks below which I assume are useless bloatware so I disabled them. Do they do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Steve C, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Steve C Win User

AMD Bloatware?

I just installed AMD Radeon drivers v19.9.2. This installed the Tasks below which I assume are useless bloatware so I disabled them. Do they do anything useful?

AMD Bloatware? [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

SSD samsung evo and amd drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the AMD drivers installed on the computer.

Since the Samsung SSD is working fine with the Microsoft AHCI driver, I suggest you to update the AMD driver and check if that helps. To update the AMD drivers follow the steps from the article

Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, I suggest you to roll back the driver to previous build and check if that helps. To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.
    4. Right click on AMD SATA Controller and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Bloatware

I finally received my Dell Laptop. It came with little bloatware and I am very surprised with it. So far it works flawless. However, the bloatware that it did come with, I would like to know if I should remove it.

The following is the list of bloatware:

1.) CyberLink Media Suite Essentials
    2.) proDAD Adorage 3.0

Should I delete these 2 items?

Jesse Williams, Sep 26, 2019
  4. trt740 Win User

AMD Bloatware?

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

AMD Bloatware?

1. AMD Bloatware? - Similar Threads - AMD Bloatware

2. AMD GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD GPU: So when I recently got a RX570, I couldn't set it as my default GPU. Instead, my Ryzen 3 3200g onboard graphics was my default GPU. Can anyone tell me how I can make my RX570 the default GPU? Thanks in advance Please reply ASAP...
  3. Blinking Screen | Windows 10 1903 | AMD A10-9700 Radeon R7

Blinking Screen | Windows 10 1903 | AMD A10-9700 Radeon R7: Hi, Is there a compatibility issue between Windows 10 1903 and AMD display drivers? I keep on experiencing this blinking issue (includes the Task Manager) after my PC got updated to 1903. This never occurred before. I already tried using a previous recommended version of my...
  4. AMD Introduces New Radeon RX 5500 Series Graphics

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Introduces New Radeon RX 5500 Series Graphics: [img] The AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 series provides up to 37 percent faster performance on average than the competition in select titles at 1080p, supercharging top AAA and eSports games Acer, HP, Lenovo™ and MSI to provide incredible gameplay with new desktop and notebook PCs...
  5. Can't update to Windows 10 version 1903 because of SSD using AMD Threadripper driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update to Windows 10 version 1903 because of SSD using AMD Threadripper driver: Hello, My computer is currently on version 1803 of Windows 10 and is trying to install the version 1903 but it fails. When I try to fix the errors, I get the message: "AMD Ryzen™ or AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ configured in SATA or NVMe RAID mode. A driver is installed that...
  6. AMD graphics card messed up my screen’s brightness settings?

AMD graphics card messed up my screen’s brightness settings?: Hello, Just today I found out that for the past two years, for some unknown reason, my computer has been running on the Intel graphics card only instead of using the native AMD Radeon graphics card it came with. As it turns out, the software for this drive wasn’t...
  7. hp ProBook 450 g0 with AMD Radeon 8750M and pes 2013 does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp ProBook 450 g0 with AMD Radeon 8750M and pes 2013 does not work: hp ProBook 450 g0 with AMD Radeon 8750M and pes 2013 does not work on my laptop when I install windows 10 but it is work fine when I install windows 8.1 I check that AMD Radeon 8750M is updated and any another game will work fine just pes 2013 does not work...
  8. AMD Announces New AMD Ryzen Pro 3000 Series Processors

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Announces New AMD Ryzen Pro 3000 Series Processors: Today, AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced the global availability of its new AMD Ryzen™ PRO 3000 Series desktop processor lineup, along with new AMD Ryzen™ PRO processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and AMD Athlon™ PRO processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics. The AMD Ryzen PRO and...
  9. AMD 3rd Gen Threadripper and Ryzen 9 3950X CPUs launching in November

in Windows 10 News
    AMD 3rd Gen Threadripper and Ryzen 9 3950X CPUs launching in November: We are focusing on meeting the strong demand for our 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processors in the market and now plan to launch both the AMD Ryzen 9 3950X and initial members of the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper processor family in volume this November. We are confident that...
  10. AMD Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    AMD Issue: AMD will not let me adjust the settings. In further words I just want to get custom resuloutions since my computer is 1366x766 but I really want 1920x1080. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-issue/562cb659-ec31-4dd2-a573-7a5072dca9c6