Windows 10: AMD "Bluetooth Driver"

Discus and support AMD "Bluetooth Driver" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I'm seeking to reinstall the correct Bluetooth Driver for my computer. Searching the site did not help because there was no driver offered for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by M. ClarkC, Aug 10, 2022.

1. M. ClarkC Win User

AMD "Bluetooth Driver"

Hello,I'm seeking to reinstall the correct Bluetooth Driver for my computer. Searching the site did not help because there was no driver offered for just Bluetooth alone. Can someone provide just the link to download Bluetooth driver?Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700XSystem type: 64-bit OSI recently factory reset my OS and somehow lost the Bluetooth driver in the process. It's not hidden in device manager. I already checked system updates. The "Add Bluetooth or other device" remains but the toggle switch to turn on and off Bluetooth is missing.

:)

M. ClarkC, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

SSD samsung evo and amd drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the AMD drivers installed on the computer.

Since the Samsung SSD is working fine with the Microsoft AHCI driver, I suggest you to update the AMD driver and check if that helps. To update the AMD drivers follow the steps from the article

Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, I suggest you to roll back the driver to previous build and check if that helps. To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.
    4. Right click on AMD SATA Controller and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 10, 2022
  3. stormy13 Win User
    No Drivers for AMD

Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

Despite it being a custom board, the chipset drivers still come from AMD regardless of what HP may have renamed them.

stormy13, Aug 10, 2022
  4. AMD "Bluetooth Driver"

Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

AMD "Bluetooth Driver"

1. AMD "Bluetooth Driver" - Similar Threads - AMD Bluetooth Driver

2. AMD "Bluetooth Driver"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD "Bluetooth Driver": Is there any available bluetooth to my pc? or let say, I'm seeking to reinstall the correct Bluetooth Driver for my computer. Searching the site did not help because there was no driver offered for just Bluetooth alone. Can someone provide just the link to download Bluetooth...
  3. AMD "Bluetooth Driver"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD "Bluetooth Driver": Is there any available bluetooth to my pc? or let say, I'm seeking to reinstall the correct Bluetooth Driver for my computer. Searching the site did not help because there was no driver offered for just Bluetooth alone. Can someone provide just the link to download Bluetooth...
  4. AMD Bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Bluetooth driver: Can someone provide me with the link to download Bluetooth drivers for AMD? I can't seem to find them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-bluetooth-driver/b0ec9e9a-0bdc-4f14-9b2e-6de495c2581e
  5. AMD Bluetooth driver

AMD Bluetooth driver: Can someone provide me with the link to download Bluetooth drivers for AMD? I can't seem to find them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-bluetooth-driver/b0ec9e9a-0bdc-4f14-9b2e-6de495c2581e
  6. AMD Bluetooth Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Bluetooth Driver: AMD Bluetooth DriverCan someone provide me with the link to download Bluetooth drivers for AMD? I can't seem to find them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-bluetooth-driver/b71fb477-204d-439f-8448-0001d010bf91
  7. AMD Bluetooth Driver

AMD Bluetooth Driver: AMD Bluetooth DriverCan someone provide me with the link to download Bluetooth drivers for AMD? I can't seem to find them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-bluetooth-driver/b71fb477-204d-439f-8448-0001d010bf91
  8. AMD "Bluetooth Driver"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD "Bluetooth Driver": Hello,I'm seeking to reinstall the correct Bluetooth Driver for my computer. Searching the site did not help because there was no driver offered for just Bluetooth alone. Can someone provide just the link to download Bluetooth driver?Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700XSystem type:...
  9. AMD "Bluetooth Driver"

AMD "Bluetooth Driver": Hello,I'm seeking to reinstall the correct Bluetooth Driver for my computer. Searching the site did not help because there was no driver offered for just Bluetooth alone. Can someone provide just the link to download Bluetooth driver?Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700XSystem type:...
  10. AMD Bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Bluetooth driver: Hi I recently bought a wireless controller to use on my pc, I also bought a Bluetooth adapter to use with it, when i open up settings to add my controller I look on my adapter and it says no drivers available. I've looked in multiple places and its like I never had...