Windows 10: AMD Bootcamp Windows

Discus and support AMD Bootcamp Windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to update AMD Radeon RX460/560D in Windows on bootcamp on MacBook Pro. I keep getting a message that hardware isnt recognized. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tunerville, Dec 29, 2020.

1. AMD Bootcamp Windows

Trying to update AMD Radeon RX460/560D in Windows on bootcamp on MacBook Pro. I keep getting a message that hardware isnt recognized. Any suggestions?

:)

Tunerville, Dec 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Bootcamp Drivers install, windows 7

Alright I am still having an issue with installing Bootcamp.

First I solved the "boot camp x64 is unsupported"

1. Right click computer
    2. Select manage
    3. Select Local Users and Groups
    4. Select Users Folder
    5. Double click administrator
    6. Uncheck Account is disabled
    7. Apply
    8. Log off, then log on as Admin.

Now I have a new Issue with getting the following message during Boot Camp install

"A system restart is pending. Complete the restart and then retry this installation."

Solution : http://pc-mac-linux.blogspot.com/2008/11/restart-pending-with-bootcamp-drivers.html

My only problem is after I follow the steps in that solution, which involve :
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager and delete or rename the PendingFileRenameOperations

In Regedit I go to that specific address and this value date is always coming back into the PendingFileNameOperations registery file:

Value Data: \??\C:\Windows\NV37603704.TMP\nvsvc.ini

Everytime I start bootcamp I have to install a nvidia driver off the start, usually there are always restarts with nvidia drivers, could this be why it always says there is a pending restart?

If i could figure out why that Value data keeps coming back, i can fix it and finally install the bootcamp drivers.

Thanks guys

Edit: I have confirmed that it must be the bootcamp installation itself that is causing the Value data, I have deleted the value in the reg file, restarted, checked the registery, no PendingFileNameOperations, then i tried installing Bootcamp64 again, Nvidia installed a driver, then it went back to boot camp, then The restart is pending message came back. So I checked the registery again, and the Value data is back. How do I fix this when bootcamp itself is causing it?

Noobcomputermaker, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

AMD Bootcamp Windows

SSD samsung evo and amd drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the AMD drivers installed on the computer.

Since the Samsung SSD is working fine with the Microsoft AHCI driver, I suggest you to update the AMD driver and check if that helps. To update the AMD drivers follow the steps from the article

Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, I suggest you to roll back the driver to previous build and check if that helps. To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.
    4. Right click on AMD SATA Controller and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

AMD Bootcamp Windows

1. AMD Bootcamp Windows - Similar Threads - AMD Bootcamp

2. media driver needed though instaltion of windows 10 or 11 for an amd ryzen 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media driver needed though instaltion of windows 10 or 11 for an amd ryzen 3: media driver required before drive partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-driver-needed-though-instaltion-of-windows/25363298-c951-42bc-93ea-5ee6668a7db6
  3. media driver needed though instaltion of windows 10 or 11 for an amd ryzen 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    media driver needed though instaltion of windows 10 or 11 for an amd ryzen 3: media driver required before drive partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-driver-needed-though-instaltion-of-windows/25363298-c951-42bc-93ea-5ee6668a7db6
  4. Asus tuf a16 does not work on battery when installing drivers from AMD website. Works fine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus tuf a16 does not work on battery when installing drivers from AMD website. Works fine...: My model is FA617NS. My screen freezes whenever my dgpu is driving the display and power is not plugged in after downloading from AMD website. I plug it back in and after about 30 sec it works just fine....
  5. Asus tuf a16 does not work on battery when installing drivers from AMD website. Works fine...

Asus tuf a16 does not work on battery when installing drivers from AMD website. Works fine...: My model is FA617NS. My screen freezes whenever my dgpu is driving the display and power is not plugged in after downloading from AMD website. I plug it back in and after about 30 sec it works just fine....
  6. AMD "Bluetooth Driver"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD "Bluetooth Driver": Is there any available bluetooth to my pc? or let say, I'm seeking to reinstall the correct Bluetooth Driver for my computer. Searching the site did not help because there was no driver offered for just Bluetooth alone. Can someone provide just the link to download Bluetooth...
  7. AMD "Bluetooth Driver"

AMD "Bluetooth Driver": Is there any available bluetooth to my pc? or let say, I'm seeking to reinstall the correct Bluetooth Driver for my computer. Searching the site did not help because there was no driver offered for just Bluetooth alone. Can someone provide just the link to download Bluetooth...
  8. CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor: Hi allMy PC has worked flawlessly until now, on reboot, displays the message "Error: this processor is not an Intel genuine processor" and then shuts down. My spec :CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3d,GPU - RTX4090MOBO - MAG X570s TomahawkWindows 10 Any help is much appreciated I'm...
  9. CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor

CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor: Hi allMy PC has worked flawlessly until now, on reboot, displays the message "Error: this processor is not an Intel genuine processor" and then shuts down. My spec :CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3d,GPU - RTX4090MOBO - MAG X570s TomahawkWindows 10 Any help is much appreciated I'm...
  10. Bootcamp Amd driver updates says "Setup has dectected an incompatible build. setup will not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootcamp Amd driver updates says "Setup has dectected an incompatible build. setup will not...: When I try to download AMD drivers for BC But it doesn't let me download it it say "Setup has detected an incompatible build. Setup will now exit."My pc info:Graphics card: Radeon AMD R9 M380Windows version: Windows 10 64x bit...