Windows 10: Amd catalyst control

Discus and support Amd catalyst control in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; AMD Catalyst control center. I tried to delete this using Control Center but it will not respond when I select delete in Windows 10. What do I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by richard hand, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Amd catalyst control

AMD Catalyst control center. I tried to delete this using Control Center but it will not respond when I select delete in Windows 10. What do I need to do to delete it?

:)

richard hand, Sep 23, 2022

2. AMD Catalyst Control Center

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

AMD Catalyst Control Center is related to graphic drivers, if you don’t need to can remove it but you might face some issues with graphic or display, for safety issue I suggest you t better contact the AMD support and check regarding this with them.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Opening/Installing AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows 10

Hi AceofRed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

Please let me know which are the steps that you have tried?

I would suggest you to refer to this link to install AMD's Catalyst Control Center:

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/catalyst-windows-install.aspx

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Amd catalyst control

Question about amd catalyst control center

Also, if I go to my Start Menu > All Apps there is a listing for AMD Catalyst Control Center.

alphanumeric, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Amd catalyst control

1. Amd catalyst control - Similar Threads - Amd catalyst control

2. Amd catalyst control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amd catalyst control: AMD Catalyst control center. I tried to delete this using Control Center but it will not respond when I select delete in Windows 10. What do I need to do to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-catalyst-control/228c0f19-2b5f-41ac-a12f-a9280088258c
  3. Amd catalyst control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Amd catalyst control: AMD Catalyst control center. I tried to delete this using Control Center but it will not respond when I select delete in Windows 10. What do I need to do to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-catalyst-control/228c0f19-2b5f-41ac-a12f-a9280088258c
  4. AMD Catalyst Software Suite

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Catalyst Software Suite: I am being Requested to update this product, is it part of windows 10 ? Is it a driver that Windows 10 already has in it, or something that needs to be added for computer to work. I looked through replies but see no answers!...
  5. AMD Catalyst Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AMD Catalyst Manager: WHERE does this come from? I did NOT install; did it come from Micro Soft when I changed over to Microsoft 10? My personal settings require Micro soft to have auto updates (which it does) Seems like there's nothing but problems ever since this appeared...
  6. AMD Catalyst Control Center

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AMD Catalyst Control Center: Hallo liebe Community, Ich habe im Task-Manager den Prozess "Catalyst Control Center" der für den Internet-Zugang Ethernet zuständig ist vermutlich gelöscht ... Was kann ich unternehmen? Vielen vielen Dank Gruß Günther...
  7. amd catalyst and win update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    amd catalyst and win update: hello I am having a problem updating my graphic card .the catalyst manager keeps telling me I have an update so I install the update reboot .but it goes back to the old driver and the manager keeps telling me I have a update . Is there a thread in here for a fix? somethings...
  8. AMD Catalyst and Windows Store

AMD Catalyst and Windows Store: Hmmm. It seems when I have AMD Dual-Graphics turned on, the Windows Store and other various parts of the operating system doesn't work. The store will just sit there for a few minutes with the swirling dots on the app properties screen and then crash. Likewise, when...
  9. Unable to install AMD Catalyst Control Center - install hangs

Unable to install AMD Catalyst Control Center - install hangs: Hi, I'm running an MSI 280 Gaming 3G in my desktop. I never had trouble installing drivers until I upgraded to 10 from 8.1. I am now unable to install Catalyst Control Center. It gets stuck, as shown in the attached picture, during the install. When I attempt to cancel...
  10. Question about amd catalyst control center

Question about amd catalyst control center: Hello After upgrading my laptop to window 10, i lost amd catalyst control center, i really need this app to switch between amd and intel GPU Manually any advice please 78954